What songs are you going to listen to while playing?

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD hell ya
Hollywood_Undead%28by_Scott_Dudelson%29.jpg

Angry Language? You really just said the German Language is "Angry", wow im not even going to discuss how idiotic that is...

Anyways... I normally listen to metal, but for MK i wll probably listen to some electronic, mainly hardstyle and dubstep, artists like:
Showtek, DJ Zany, Donkey Rollers, Datsik, Skrillex etc.

I called it an "angry" language because that's the way it sounds; much like Chinese, if you say it with any emotion at all, it sounds "angry" to someone unversed in that language?

i wish that the MK soundtrack music was in the game (reptile theme is super sick), but other than that i just listen to whats provided in game.......never had a problem with it : )

Angry Language? You really just said the German Language is "Angry", wow im not even going to discuss how idiotic that is...

Anyways... I normally listen to metal, but for MK i wll probably listen to some electronic, mainly hardstyle and dubstep, artists like:
Showtek, DJ Zany, Donkey Rollers, Datsik, Skrillex etc.

i hate dubstep, and im glad they havent played it at any raves ive been to here in vancouver, bc

Dr. Dre's Detox comes out on 420, so i'll be listening to that for awhile when playing online...

D12 - Devil's Night
Redman - Red Gone Wild
Eminem - Relapse
Wiz Khalifa - Kush and Orange Juice
MC Chris - MC Goes To Hell
Tron Soundtrack: Reconfigured
Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End Soundtrack

Just found an entire library of Mortal Kombat (from the games to the shows & movies) on my flash drive. Been sitting there for about a year..

I will be listening to that plus a couple of songs from my phone that I will transfer to my PS3.

Fear-Disturbed
Spoiler:

Releasing the Demons-Godsmack
Spoiler:

Pool of Fears-Scars of Life
Spoiler:

This is what I play when I imagine myself playing Noob in the full game...

Spoiler:
forever_alone.png

I'll be listening to the ingame music, I'm one of those weird people that never gets sick of the ingame music and always just listens to it. Even after like 6 years of playing World of Warcraft I still have the ingame music turned on and listen to that while other people have the sound muted and listen to whatever they want. Yeah, I'm a bit weird, I guess I prefer to think of myself as a "purist", helps justify it :p