Game Freezing?

UCFReiko

Hey guys,

I just had a quick question:

has this game had any major complaints of freezing?

I bought the game brand new on Amazon and my friend and I are playing it...well are attempting. We got about 5% in and during one fighting bit I went to fatality a guy and my friend roundhouse kicked him away....leading to a game freeze

then another time my friend did the multality...i think is the move name and it froze.

Is this a common issue or did I just get unlucky?

Thanks for the assistance

my game has been freezing and coming up with error code 80010514 when i try and restart the game. it works sometimes but shortly after playing it freezes and when i try to restart the game i get the error code. its the only game it does it to besides a super scratched NHL 11 game. but with the ps3 network down i think il wait to return it to see if anything fixes after a patch update.

Yes, I've tried playing this game twice now on my ps3 (w/ backwards comparability) and both time my game totally froze around the 50% into the games. It always happens when I'm going into a portal and the game start to load the next stage. At first it seemed like the loading was taking long, then the loading bar just stopped and that's it. Never been able to get past this area because of this.... Very disappointed...