My store says they will have it this saturday or next monday

A lot of the mom and pop stores are going to break the street date. My friend in Long Beach always gets games about a week early =/

Yea this happens with loads of games then people start live streaming them I love those exciting times.

Take this from a guy who works at UPS and has delivered to many GameStops. The store will not get the shipment in until Thursday of the week before. So April 14th will be when they get there first shipment. Its the same with Wal-Mart as well, the box says "Do not sell until xx/xx".

They'll definitely sell it when they get it...I know this store well and they don't wait. I was actually surprised they said they would get it that early though...as they usually do get games the thursday or friday before they release like whoever said above...which makes sense...but I'm crossing my fingers that this will be some crazy weird scenario.

Last edited:
I know the store and got Halo Reach there. The shipment didn't come in until the day before though. Hopefully MK comes as early as they seem to be saying. Did you pre-order from them? I have a PS3 Kollector's Edition ordered on Amazon, but would love to pick up the standard 360 version if they get enough in early.

yeahh i pre-ordered yesterday. gaghhhh if they get it saturday this will be the best weekend ever...but i'm not holding my breath...

Hopefully no one from NRS or WB are reading this. It's very much against the law to break street date. If they choose to do so (and I wouldn't put it past WB), they could have these stores shut down and possibly worse. Personally, I'd love to get the game early, but if I had any kind of personal connection to someone working at the store, I'd suggest they not break street date. Look at the crazy marketing WB has been doing for this game. Since they've been hyping the 4/19 date for so long, if a store goes against policy and releases it before midnight on 4/19, I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of punishment handed down.

All that being said...... good luck.

I live in NY these guys rule and will have it next week can't wait to get it early. I pre ordered TE 360 edition from walmart so I will just pick up ps3 version

Posting where and specifically the address is not very smart.....NRS people know TRMK, and no doubt lurk these forums. Chances are that if this was true, you probably just screwed yourself.

For those in NYC and wondering: .......................

That store last year told me they were going to have Fifa 11 a week earlier, only to have it 4 days earlier and for the Ps3. Which is still good but hopefully they get MK for the Xbox. Theres a store close to me that always breaks street dates and just told me they get the game on monday/tuesday.

Last edited:
I just saved the address before big brother comes in here and probably decides to swoop in like some superhero to save the sanctity of the street date by deleting or editing the post with the address.

But going by what's being said here... I'm going to have to move pretty bloody fast. This game is hotter than gold right now. I'm thinking this store will probably be sold out of their copies by next week. Gotta move quick.