Rank the Black Dragon Members!

1. Kano
2. Kabal
3-5: Some characters nobody gives a crap about.

I never played Special Forces, but I know of Tremor, and think it would be cool if he was developed into a character.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!+rep for that one. Now I want to see that guy available as DLC. j/k

Everyone in Black Dragon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pile of dog crap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FOX News>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jarek

Thanks dude!

O this is right up my alley.
Id get all the members of the Black Dragon and have the 2 most notible one lead their own group.
Team1
Kano-Leader
Jarek-2nd in command
Tasia
Tremor
Team2
Kabal-Leader
Kira-2nd in command/Fling to Kano
Kobra
No Face

O this is right up my alley.
Id get all the members of the Black Dragon and have the 2 most notible one lead their own group.
Team1
Kano-Leader
Jarek-2nd in command
Tasia
Tremor
Team2
Kabal-Leader
Kira-2nd in command/Fling to Kano
Kobra
No Face

I like the idea of splitting the 8 members up into two factions led by Kano and Kabal. But would that be for an adventure game or a fighting game? How many of the 8 in a fighting game would you want to be playable characters and how many merely mentioned?

Kano is the only one I definitely think belongs on the list. Isn't Kabal just a reformed Black Dragon? Jarek was a Kano clone and Kira was Kano mixed with Sonya's moves. I think Kobra was lame all around and is probably my least favorite character. I thought his story and design just didn't fit with the rest of the Black Dragon. New Black Dragon's should be freakier the one's we already know otherwise nobody will want to play with them.

KABAL is my favorite of all these characters, but I'm confused as to weather he is a Black Dragon or reformed. I think it be cooler if he was more like a Black Dragon I always thought that would make more sense. In Deception when he starts the New Black Dragon is it like he was going to make them a good version like Sub-Zero's New Lin-Kuei? Kabal's Mask and hook swords are so awesome and people who make the game should use them to their full advantage in making Kabal awesome. I also think they should stay original to him, I'm not so much a fan of Mavado having them I think there are better options for him. His alternate costume in Deception was awesome! I think theres alot of potential for him to have differen't masks. They could do a backstory on him about how he was in the Black Dragon, how he reformed, what happened after...it be a good chance to introduce new characters or something. I'd like to see what Kabal looked like when he was in the Black Dragon originally with the swords and no mask. I thought his move where he runs past and makes you spin was to slow in Deception but it's back to normal in MK9.

1. Kano and Kabal- Can't seperate these two so they're equal first.
3. Tremor- Has further growth potential and also as a demi-god, has more supernatual powers than anyone else. One to watch with interest.
4. Kira- The coolest BD female and a tough one too; should be in future game instalments.
5. Jarek- Can't see him returning again. Kano clone, not original in moves. But had a better design than Kobra.
6. Kobra- The BD went down and almost ceased to exist because of Jarek and Kobra. But Kobra was even worse. And had one of MK's worst designs ever. Hope he never comes back.
Can't rank the rest as I didn't play SFs or see the comics.

Kano-Ass
Jarek-sucks
Tasia-trash
Tremor-garbage

Kabal-blue waffle
Kira-needs to get laid (an inside joke only a few will understand xD)
Kobra- arbok
No Face- The Hsu Hao of the black dragon

1. Kabal
2. Kano
3. Tremor
4. Jarek
5. Kira
6. Kobra

Kabal is my favorite character in MK. I like Tremor a whole lot more after being fleshed out in X. Jarek and Kira are similar in a sense. They're both Kano rip offs only Kira has some of Sonya's moves for no apparent reason. Kobra is last because I find nothing interesting about him at all except he had one good fatality that could of easily been given to any character.

That being said, I wouldn't be against Jarek, Kira, and Kobra being redeemed in to more unique characters.

1. Kabal- Jobbed to my spirit animal. Also, guysthphwe, guysthphwe~
2. Kano- Baby
3.Tremor- Dat Return
4.Kira-Smart and fellow Death note fan
5.Tasia-Comic cameo.
6.Jarek- Waiting on that fatality.
7.Kobra-Ben.
8.No Face-No Swag

With all seriousness, Kabal was the best leader of the Black Dragon and my favorite one to play. Swords, rush, awesome X-Ray, his cunning in the 3D series and his appearances in Dashie's vids. Tremor's return in the comic was awesome and the rest were meh.

Kobra probably won't get a revamp because I think Erron Black killed him. Tasia already has a decent redesign and Jarek was given a little more cool factor in the comic.

JarekTasiaTrem.jpg

Kira could probably be a rival for Cassie given her rumored original backstory.

Last edited:
1. Kabal - My co-main since MKA. One of my favourite characters for a whole bunch of reasons.
2. Kira - Loved her Kano mixed with Sonya moveset, too bad she sucked in every game she's in.
3. Tasia - This was the MK: Special Forces character I wanted, she's cool asf.
4. Kano - Looks like my uncle. Kano is supposed to be a bad ass but he's always getting his ass handed to him.
5. Tremor - He's cool. Nice to see have his own moveset now as in the MK9 Vita version he was a Jax clone.
6. Kobra - Generic white martial artist, like him more than Ken Masters though only because Kobra kills people. Erron Black killed him...
7. Jarek - He just look so ridiculous in MK4 and everything about him too. He was still ridiculous in MKA too.
8. No Face - Ugh lame.

I don't really like any of them. they're nothing special, just thugs from Earthrealm. I've always kind of been a fans of sorcerers, demigods, elementals, oni, outworlders......
Just being from Earthrealm doesn't cut it for me. I know Kabal was kind of chosen for being one of Earthrealm's elite in MK3 and Tremor got a bit more interesting after he got a story, but it just doesn't cut it for me. I never enjoyed Kano's jokes.
I hope I don't see any of them in the future games. I'd much rather have the Red Dragon, with the dragon mythology and all. But, if I had to choose........Kabal (because of the inspiring line in the MK Deception comic "steelbegs for flesh....to be cleansed in blood...... by the hands of a a master" spoken by Onaga himself on page 14 here: http://www.readcomics.tv/mortal-kombat-deception-limited-edition/chapter-1 )

Kano - a classic, I liked him consistently throughout the series. When I hear ''Black Dragon'' I think of Kano.
Kabal - I really liked him in the original timeline, but I feel like he was too much of a goodie two shoes in the new one.
Tremor - a character that I disliked in the past but totally fell for in MKX, he is one of my mains in it along with Kano. Very creative moveset.
Jarek - I somewhat like him more than Kira and Kobra, but he is my least favourite newcomer in MK4 along with Kai.
Kobra/Kira - both are kind of uninspiring and dull.

Last edited:
1. Kabal
2. Kano
3. Tremor
4. Tasia
5. Kira
6. Kobra
7. Jarek
8. No Face
9. Generic Black Dragon Soldiers