Rank the Black Dragon Members!

Rank from favorite to least favorite MK Black Dragon members. You can include MKSF members if you want (Tremor, Tasia, No Face).

Mine:
1. Kano- one of the best MK Characters, let alone Black Dragon

2. Kabal- I didn't like him much in MK3, but he's definitely gone up since. No complaints here.

3. Kira- I think the concept of a female Black Dragon member has a lot of unexplored potential. Since she's already like Sonya, I think she could be her long list sister that went bad. They could develop a lot of relationships/rivalries with her.

4. Kobra- A Ken Masters clone, BUT I like his high-energy/brashness, there's no one else like him in MK, he's pretty cool looking, and the Kira/Kobra relationship has potential. He just needs uniqueness apart from Ken.

5. Jarek- A Kano clone and the most uninteresting Black Dragon member.

1. Kano
2. Kabal
3. Tremor
4. No Face
5. Jarek
6. Tasia
7. Kira
8. Kobra

The only reason why I listed the Black Dragon members from MK:SF above Kira and Kobra is because I REALLY don't like Kira and Kobra.

Last edited:
Kano is definitely the first.

Kabal, even though I like him more than Kano, comes a close second.

Kira, third, is one badass that shouldn't be messed with.

I don't know who Kobra or Jarek is. Or do I.

Kano is for sure the most ruthless Black Dragon around but Kabal is the best Mortal Kombat character around. HeHeHe

1. Kano
2. Kabal

The other three suck too much for me to count...but if you want to know the order in which I'd drop them off a cliff...

1. Jarek
2. Kobra
3. Kira

1.) Kano
2.) Kabal

The rest are meh and I dont care of their order but I will place Jarek at the bottom lol

1. Kano.
2. Kabal.
3. That guy that gets shot in the nightclub in Mortal Kombat - the first movie. He's more important than any of the others.

Hate them all except for kano and kabal. Tremor ive never used, but her looks promising if they brought him into the main series. Cant get enough ninjas!

3. That guy that gets shot in the nightclub in Mortal Kombat - the first movie. He's more important than any of the others.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!+rep for that one. Now I want to see that guy available as DLC. j/k

Everyone in Black Dragon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pile of dog crap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FOX News>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jarek

1. Kano (original, and cool)
2. Kabal (Really unique)
3. Tremor (I like Earth ninjas)
4. Jarek
5. Kira

Your commitment to hating Jarek is an inspiration to us all lol.

It's an 24/7 occupation. I wake up every morning and throw darts at his picture before I can even start my day. J/K, I don't thrive off the Jarek hate. Not entirely, at least. ;)

It's an 24/7 occupation. I wake up every morning and throw darts at his picture before I can even start my day. J/K, I don't thrive off the Jarek hate. Not entirely, at least. ;)

Oh, of course not, it's just one of life's little pleasures. Watching a sunrise, long walks on the beach...hating Jarek, lol

thanks for the +rep btw :)

Oh, of course not, it's just one of life's little pleasures. Watching a sunrise, long walks on the beach...hating Jarek, lol

thanks for the +rep btw :)

Not a problem. You seriously made me laugh and to me laugh = rep. :)

I think I should put "I HATE JAREK" as one of my interests if I ever get desperate enough to go on a dating site.

Not a problem. You seriously made me laugh and to me laugh = rep. :)

I think I should put "I HATE JAREK" as one of my interests if I ever get desperate enough to go on a dating site.

A clever strategy to weed out people with bad taste in MK characters. I mean, you don't want to be on a first date and have them drop a deal breaker like that.