Chat "Problem"

GBK

I ve read the closed thread below, so i know i was probably banned and its not a problem of that chat that i get the guest /log in message

I wonder why i was banned or kicked from the chat yesterday though, sadly i didnt get any kind of message why. Maybe it was sent to me in the chat but i am often idling so i didnt see it.

Another thing is with my rep..shouldnt it be higher than 0?

greets, gbk

You were banned from the chat room for continuing to post spoilers to the chat room and mocking moderators after being told not to post spoilers there numerous times. Spoilers are ONLY to be posted to the Spoiler Section. Failure to obey this got you banned from the chat room.

Your rep is greater than 0, as there are two dragon icons. Your rep "power" is 0 because you are new and have yet to amass any reputation power.

I dont want to Test Your Might

so yeah..i promise to be nice to the noo... i mean to those which prefer it to enjoy the new story trough playing and experiencing it fully via playing

big pinky swear... whatever that means

GBK

I have to be honest, when I saw the thread title I immediately assumed it would continue with "RockHardMilkGun is a troll, and an *******!"

Just be glad you didn't net yourself a two-week TRMK ban in chat like I did...

Another thing about spoilers: just because YOU know about something doesn't mean EVERYONE does.

A lot of people try to argue over what is or isn't a spoiler. There are a lot of people here who don't want to know about the story, character reveals, etc. and we do our best to keep that sort of info away from them so they can enjoy the game to the fullest. The chat is public so everyone can see what is being said there. We don't want to ruin things for people.

If you want to talk about spoilers, go to the threads, PM each other or join in an MSN convo. Just don't do it in chat or any other spoiler-free area. Respect the people who want to be surprised when they play the game.

Another thing about spoilers: just because YOU know about something doesn't mean EVERYONE does.

A lot of people try to argue over what is or isn't a spoiler. There are a lot of people here who don't want to know about the story, character reveals, etc. and we do our best to keep that sort of info away from them so they can enjoy the game to the fullest. The chat is public so everyone can see what is being said there. We don't want to ruin things for people.

If you want to talk about spoilers, go to the threads, PM each other or join in an MSN convo. Just don't do it in chat or any other spoiler-free area. Respect the people who want to be surprised when they play the game.
I wonder why people never understand why they're banned from chat... :p