OFFICIAL MK9 CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK for PS3

MK9

New Official MK9 Custom Soundtrack

--- MORTAL KOMBAT 9 KOMPLETE KUSTOM KOMPILATION ---

****UPDATED SEPTEMBER 16TH 2011***

***MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD LINK'S LOCATED BELOW IN THE DOWNLOAD SECTION***

*** PLEASE NOTE: This Custom Soundtrack is ONLY usable with the X-BOX 360 version of the game! ***

First of all, I would like to THANK ALL of you who downloaded my previous Kustom Kompilation! Your positive feedback made this NEW *UPDATED* Kompilation possible! So cheers to all of you! Well without further ado, lets get this show on the road shall we!?!?

Once again, Hello all you MK fans out there! I have been working on a NEW custom soundtrack for all you PS3 users out there (*UPDATE* Custom Soundtrack feature has been disabled for PS3 users!) However you may use this on your X-BOX 360 version of the game as well for the NOW RELEASED Mortal Kombat 2011 game! I have spent over 70 + hours (*UPDATE*) creating the definitive MK9 soundtrack.

Again, I am not the type that likes boring, non-sense music playing in the background of my most favorite fighting game! So, I have developed a custom soundtrack that will ATTRACT ALL YOU HARDCORE MORTAL KOMBAT FANS out there!!!!

Each track is exactly almost 1:35 - 2:00 in length (even with a very nice fade-out at the end of each track, AND EVERY SINGLE track has been set to a MASTER volume, so you wont have tracks playing at other volumes then the others! (THEY ARE ALL SET TO THE SAME MASTER VOLUME!!!!), and is comprised of over 90 tracks of the BEST background fighting music known to man! If you don't believe me, just download this file and find out for yourself!

***NOTE*** There is also a special "KRATOS" AND "FREDDY KRUEGER" track that I remixed, for all you die-hard GOD OF WAR AND A Nightmare on Elm Street fans! I have also created a NEW track with music used from the new Live-Action series: Mortal Kombat: Legacy

Every track I have on this CUSTOM soundtrack is TOP MP3 QUALITY recorded @ 320kbps and taken from the BEST, AND I MEAN THE VERY BEST (not no dull, boring, crap tracks) from:

A Nightmare On Elm Street (2010) *Original Motion Picture Score *UPDATE*
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare *UPDATE*
Wes Craven's: New Nightmare *UPDATE*
Mortal Kombat 1,
Mortal Kombat: Original Motion Picture Score *UPDATE*
Mortal Kombat 2,
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation *UPDATE*
Mortal Kombat 3,
Mortal Kombat: More Kombat *UPDATE*
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3,
Mortal Kombat: Resurrection *UPDATE*
Mortal Kombat Trilogy,
Mortal Kombat 4,
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance,
Mortal Kombat: Deception,
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks,
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon,
Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe
Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) *UPDATE*
Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired By The Warriors *UPDATE*
Mortal Kombat: Legacy *UPDATE*
Terminator 2: Judgment Day,
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines,
Terminator: Salvation,
The Dark Knight: Original Motion Picture Score *UPDATE*
Transformers: Original Motion Picture Score *UPDATE*
Transformers 2: Original Motion Picture Score *UPDATE*
The Matrix,
Matrix: Reloaded,
Matrix: Revolutions,
Killer Instinct "Killer Cuts"
Killer Instinct "Gold Cuts"
God Of War *UPDATE*
God Of War 2 *UPDATE*
God Of War 3 *UPDATE*
Gears Of War *UPDATE*
Gears Of War 2 *UPDATE*
Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict *UPDATE*
Halo *UPDATE*
Halo 2 *UPDATE*
Halo 3 *UPDATE*

I personally put in money out of my OWN POCKET to see that this shit gets the proper recognition that it deserves! Every track fits the 1:30 - 2:00 mark (trying to work with the 90 seconds that the game originally intended for each round of combat, with some exceptions of "EPIC" proportions!!!).

;)

On a side note, I have also included 6 (YES THAT’S RIGHT, 6!) different “Finish Him/Her” tracks! 3 for “FATALITIES", 1 for "BABALITY", 1 for the “PIT” and 1 for all the other “STAGE FATALITIES” in general! All “Finishing move” tracks have been tested and time out EXACTLY with the game! Many to chose from so you will NEVER get bored!!!!

--- DOWNLOAD SECTION ---

***MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD LINKS:***

UPDATED MK9 KUSTOM KOMPILATION PART 1

UPDATED MK9 KUSTOM KOMPILATION PART 2

--- UPDATE SECTION ---

******* NEW UPDATE (September 16th 2011) ********

- Added youtube video of 5 selected songs. Video posted at the top of the page!

******* OLDER UPDATE (August 25th 2011) ********

- Freddy Krueger "A Nightmare on Elm Street" track
- Cleaned up most of the tracks that had flaws
- Added a few BRAND new remixed songs

************************ END OF UPDATES ************************

--- PLEASE NOTE ---

This took a long time to complete! And this isn't some half-Ass compilation! This is the BEST OF THE BEST that Dan "Toasty" Forden has to offer, along with Brad Fiedel, Marco Beltrami, George S. Clinton, Steve Jablonsky, Kevin Riepl, Martin O'Donnell, Hans Zimmer, Fa Bachand, and various other artists in the gaming/motion picture industry!

Please leave comments after download has been viewed and tested by YOU the users on "TRMK.ORG"! Your feedback is MOST welcome (Negative or Positive!)

Thank you for your time and consideration, have a nice day!

-Tony

If you have any PERSONAL comments, you can private message me in my inbox here at “TRMK.ORG”! Also please DON’T forget to give me “REP” points! Thanks!

Cheers everyone, and HAPPY FATALITIES!

;)

Last edited:
Oh nice~ Sounds like you put a lot of work into this. I'll check it out later on today. Thanks for sharing this with us. ^-^

Good effort..thanks for this!... BTW ..don't feel sorry for xbox owners because we can use this feature also...

Good effort..thanks for this!... BTW ..don't feel sorry for xbox owners because we can use this feature also...

Oh I apologize. I had no idea that NRS was going to have custom soundtrack option available for the 360 version of the game. My bad! And I hope you like the soundtrack

Cheers

:D

Oh nice~ Sounds like you put a lot of work into this. I'll check it out later on today. Thanks for sharing this with us. ^-^

Your very VERY welcome... but don't thank me YET until you download it and hear it for yourself

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I apologize. I had no idea that NRS was going to have custom soundtrack option available for the 360 version of the game. My bad! And I hope you like the soundtrack
Er.. Far as I know 360 has this with any/most games. It's PS3 that rarely ever has this feature lol~

EDIT: I'll listen to it in a couple hours or so as I'm fixing to go to bed~

Er.. Far as I know 360 has this with any/most games. It's PS3 that rarely ever has this feature lol~

EDIT: I'll listen to it in a couple hours or so as I'm fixing to go to bed~

yes you can play music at anytime ..the system automatically mutes the game music...its a system feature not a game feature

yes you can play music at anytime ..the system automatically mutes the game music...its a system feature not a game feature

Oh nice!!! PS3 should make use of this feature for ALL its games as the 360 can!

Let me know what you think. Feedback is MORE then welcome! Negative or positive!

Thanks

:)

I think you might get in trouble for this though. Idk.....

But nice set. I'll swap between this and the new MK CD so I don't get bored :D

Thank you

I think you might get in trouble for this though. Idk.....

But nice set. I'll swap between this and the new MK CD so I don't get bored :D

Thank you

Your very welcome! I hope I don't get into trouble... Hahaha! I'm not "selling" the mix, I'm just putting out there for others to download and enjoy as well for "free"! If Dan Forden hadn't done such a satisfactory job (unlike his previous game soundtracks) then I wouldn't have thought of doing this in the first place!

:p

Oh well, if they sue me, they sue me... Its not like a Million people aren't already seeding files like these over torrent for the past how many years now??!?!...

But anyways, enjoy the game with this custom made soundtrack and the new MK CD

i had a listen , good job

Thank you

lol. I don't think your going to get sued. XD

I just mean that rapidshare will probably kill the link and the mods here may lock the thread. I don't want them to! but that's that.

Your very welcome! I hope I don't get into trouble... Hahaha! I'm not "selling" the mix, I'm just putting out there for others to download and enjoy as well for "free"! If Dan Forden hadn't done such a satisfactory job (unlike his previous game soundtracks) then I wouldn't have thought of doing this in the first place!

:p

Oh well, if they sue me, they sue me... Its not like a Million people aren't already seeding files like these over torrent for the past how many years now??!?!...

But anyways, enjoy the game with this custom made soundtrack and the new MK CD

I doubt you'll get into trouble for the MK stuff. Kamidogu has all the MK soundtracks available for free on their website, and you don't see that getting pulled. (Though they may have some kind of deal. Not sure.)

thank you dude, that's what I'm searching for. I also hate shity background sound in MK.

Check out my music on youtube, I've also made some background music, if you like it or maybe you will find some inspiration:

at the end there are some new music tracks taken from other games like God of War or Shadow of the Colossus

Hey thanks for this. I was looking for some music. I'll add this to the other songs some members mentioned also.

Dude, I've just finished listening this awesome soundtrack and i ask your permission to post it in another forum.

360 has been able to play music during games for a long time now, PS3 is years late for this feature. haha

But did you make this music yourself, or what? I really like it, and I'll be using it while I play MK9 for sure. For the first few days I'll just listen to the normal game music though.

NICE JOB +REP for you, I cant wait to use this for my custom soundtrack, now this is some bad ass fighting music!!!!!!!!!!!!!