OFFICIAL MK9 CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK for PS3

Hey my friend I was just listening to METEOR and the quality is not as sharp as the rest of the tracks. It sounds a little muffled, can track be repaired?

Hey my friend I was just listening to METEOR and the quality is not as sharp as the rest of the tracks. It sounds a little muffled, can track be repaired?

You are absolutely right! The reason behind that is the source I originally got it from was recorded in really low quality so I tried to fix it up as best as I could... However, the end result Isn't quite as good of quality as the other tracks... but it will have to do for now until I can find a better original source. I am looking all over the internet for it now, but I will post a Rapidshare / Mediafire link with that new track updated as soon as I can. Please keep referring back to the original post from time to time and if it is completed, you shall see the track download link posted near the bottom (just like the alternate fatality track link was posted)

Talk to you soon. Cheers

:D

Here are the songs we have chosen.

1. Blanka
2. Colosseum
3. Courtyard
4. Desert
5. Drummer
6. Enemies
7. Final
8. Flash
9. Fulgore
10. Ghost
11. Glacius
12. Goro Chase
13. Goro
14. Gotham
15. Graveyard
16. Intense
17. Johnny Cage
18. Khameleon
19. Kitana
20. Kuatan
21. Mech
22. Mental
23. Meteor
24. Noob Saibot
25. Raiden
26. Reptile 2
27. Rumble
28. Scorpion 2
29. Spinal
30. Steel
31. Sub Zero

You are absolutely right! The reason behind that is the source I originally got it from was recorded in really low quality so I tried to fix it up as best as I could... However, the end result Isn't quite as good of quality as the other tracks... but it will have to do for now until I can find a better original source. I am looking all over the internet for it now, but I will post a Rapidshare / Mediafire link with that new track updated as soon as I can. Please keep referring back to the original post from time to time and if it is completed, you shall see the track download link posted near the bottom (just like the alternate fatality track link was posted)

Talk to you soon. Cheers

Awesome thanks. The Meteor track is one of the most epic tracks on the list. I love it. Im also glad you added the Killer Instinct tracks to cuz those are classics.

Awesome thanks. The Meteor track is one of the most epic tracks on the list. I love it. Im also glad you added the Killer Instinct tracks to cuz those are classics.

No problemo! And I agree, the Killer Instinct tracks are very classic. But my selection was based upon only those more darker beats in those 2 soundtracks ("Gold" and "Cuts"). I know people on this thread are saying that they like the sound of everything, but has anyone actually played with the tracks? Especially on "shuffle"? It sounds even better during kombat! Oh and these song really make use of your sub-woofer's. That's for sure!

;)

1. Blanka
2. Colosseum
3. Courtyard
4. Desert
5. Drummer
6. Enemies
7. Final
8. Flash
9. Fulgore
10. Ghost
11. Glacius
12. Goro Chase
13. Goro
14. Gotham
15. Graveyard
16. Intense
17. Johnny Cage
18. Khameleon
19. Kitana
20. Kuatan
21. Mech
22. Mental
23. Meteor
24. Noob Saibot
25. Raiden
26. Reptile 2
27. Rumble
28. Scorpion 2
29. Spinal
30. Steel
31. Sub Zero

Interesting. I like your main selection you chose. Those are actually more of my favorites on this whole custom soundtrack... However, I would still add in a few like:

-Loaded
-War
-Soul

:p

Hey man, hows it going? I recently found a different version of the METEOR track.... and it does say that its in high quality under the properties > details TAB. And I also took it to the Studio to covert it to better Stereo quality. I hope this works. If not, I dont know what else to say

Let me know what happens, cheers!

Mediafire Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/simfi25uhsi5221/METEOR.mp3

Rapidshare Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/456405217/METEOR.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bro can you make the rest of the Killer Instinct soundtrack, I love the ones you used already but I want all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on youtube earlier listening to them, you can get all the tracks from "Killer Cuts" soundtrack Thanks for the Meteor track too!!! Hey if you can do the Killer cuts soundtrack can you get the whole song before you loop it.

Last edited:
hey bro can you make the rest of the Killer Instinct soundtrack, I love the ones you used already but I want all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on youtube earlier listening to them, you can get all the tracks from "Killer Cuts" soundtrack Thanks for the Meteor track too!!! Hey if you can do the Killer cuts soundtrack can you get the whole song before you loop it.

Here is the Mediafire link for:

Killer Instinct: Killer Cuts Soundtrack (FULL, UNEDITED)
http://www.mediafire.com/?nem2nbjzjx5tv3j

and this one is for Killer Instinct: Gold Cuts Soundtrack (FULL, UNEDITED)
http://www.mediafire.com/?4kwj36o6hxjz8al

*EVERYONE!!!! Keep sending in those REP+ points! I love em', Muhahahahahah, Fatality!!!*

Last edited:
you know this can be used for xbox users too right? you should change your title, i will check this out, maybe burn it into my xbox once i get a bigger HDD, thnx for your hard work +rep

EDIT

stay away from the fatalities link my anti-virus just blocked a Trojan Horse

WOW really?! and to think i just gave this man a +rep smh. but in all fairness Trojans are common to infect MP3 formats as they are the most downloaded formats in P2P sharing software. so it may or may not be his fault, but if you have a good anti virus/malware it should clean up the link in no time

stay away from the fatalities link my anti-virus just blocked a Trojan Horse

ARE YOU SERIOUS GUYS? NO WAY! I WOULD NEVER UPLOAD A VIRUS INTO MY FILES TO SCREW YOU GUYS OVER... IS THIS FROM THE TORRENT LINK? Because It can't be from the Rapidshare / Mediafire links, because those have been posted up a longggggggg time ago and no one has had any complaints! And I have JUST tested all the 4 download links with my Norton Symantic Anti-virus CORPORATE EDITION! And not even one of the 4 downloads has shown up with a virus!!!! I think its just your computer bud. I would never purposely try and screw over a fellow MK Fan... NEVER!!!!!! And read everyone elses responses! They have ALL been 100% positive with NO COMPLAINTS of ANY virus/mal-ware/trojen/anything!!!

you know this can be used for xbox users too right? you should change your title, i will check this out, maybe burn it into my xbox once i get a bigger HDD, thnx for your hard work +rep

Hey bud hows it going! Yes I am aware that this can work also with the 360 version of the game, its just that I put it up as a "PS3" thing because I only gave instructions on how to use the soundtrack with its full potential using the PS3. I am not aware of how the options work on the 360. Also about the "virus/malware/trojen" ******** talk the other guy mentioned, ITS TOTALLY A LIE! I mean you can read every single other persons response to my links and NOT ONE person mentions ANYTHING about there being a virus in the file!!! There is NO WAY IN HELL that I would screw anyone over in this website! YOU ARE ALL MY MORTAL KOMBAT BROTHERS AND SISTERS! FOR REAL!!!

PS. I hope you enjoy the Custom Soundtrack! It really took me a lot of hard work, But IT DEFINITELY WAS WORTH IT! Muhahaha!

-1 LOVE-

Hey, thanks for the Matrix track post. I actually did make a studio edit of that track... however, when I tested it on the game, it just didn't flow correctly with the fights. I tried it numerous times, but it just didn't "feel" right. In the end, I decided to cut the track out completely from my custom compilation. But... at least I did try to make it epic for the game, so gotta give me credit for that... It just didn't match to the flow correctly for "MK"!

;P

Cheers man!

wow, thanks for the effort you put in to this.. i'm gonna check it out soon..

Your very welcome! I hope you enjoy ALL the tracks!

;)

Cheers bro!

Everyone, Please be on the look out for my NEW updated link of this custom soundtrack, which shall include NEW REMIXED STUDIO tracks from the following EPIC games:

God Of War
God Of War 2
God Of War 3

Also the "FATALITY" edit that I created before shall also be included in the NEW downloadable package! So please BOOKMARK, and stay tuned!

Cheers, and happy FATALITIES!

;)

i didnt know u could do this haha

I have made an even NEWER version of this soundtrack, with over 100+ tracks! Please RE-visit the 1st page of this thread and read the info now. A lot of changes + New download links!

Cheers

;)

I just played the demo listening to these tracks, it made epic into epic sauce. Screw copyrights, THX bro! +rep Awesome

Thanks a lot bro! I appreciate it. And just to let you know, I have made an even NEWER version of the soundtrack, with over 100+ tracks! Please RE-visit the 1st page of this thread and read the info now. A lot of changes + New download links!
Cheers

;)

1. Blanka
2. Colosseum
3. Courtyard
4. Desert
5. Drummer
6. Enemies
7. Final
8. Flash
9. Fulgore
10. Ghost
11. Glacius
12. Goro Chase
13. Goro
14. Gotham
15. Graveyard
16. Intense
17. Johnny Cage
18. Khameleon
19. Kitana
20. Kuatan
21. Mech
22. Mental
23. Meteor
24. Noob Saibot
25. Raiden
26. Reptile 2
27. Rumble
28. Scorpion 2
29. Spinal
30. Steel
31. Sub Zero

Hey bro. I have just completed the NEW UPDATED, custom soundtrack with provided download links .Please refer to the original post on page 1 of this thread from more information on the new updates, as well as the download link (located near the bottom of the post)

MK comes out tomorrow broooooooooooo! IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

;)

This is it, its coming to an end MK is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!

I knowwwwwwwwwwww! I'm so frickin excited man! Lucky for you and your budy though, getting to play it in Vegas! Yo man, me and you BETTER have some online matches! Like lots of them bro, muahhaha! (Single AND Tag-Team matches)