OFFICIAL MK9 CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK for PS3

Great list of sources for the music, would it be possible for you to upload the file to Mediafire? Please, and thank you and +rep.

Dude, I've just finished listening this awesome soundtrack and i ask your permission to post it in another forum.

Yes sir! You ABSOLUTELY have my permission to post this in another forum! Just give credit where due! Of course FIRST to the actual producers of the original tracks... but then to me as well for all the extreme editing!... Hahahha! Enjoy!

Mortal Kombat for LIFE!!!!

Cheers

:D

Great list of sources for the music, would it be possible for you to upload the file to Mediafire? Please, and thank you and +rep.

I shall upload this ASAP to Mediafire!!!! Please stay posted for the link!

Thank you for downloading and god bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey my friend how do I choose which fatality music I want to use? you have part 1 and part 2 compiled in one track

Im sorry, I do not understand??? The track entitled "0 FATALITY" is the ONLY "Fatality" custom theme that I have on my track list!... It is a combination of the "Brutality" AND "Fatality" tracks from the MK Trilogy soundtrack... of course with a little bit of TERMINATOR 3 to add to the Brutality! Hope this helps! If you have any more questions, please ask, thank you!

Cheers

NICE JOB +REP for you, I cant wait to use this for my custom soundtrack, now this is some bad ass fighting music!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your feedback! I am more then happy to help out fellow Mortal Kombat fans in their quest for EXTREME KOMBAT (in every possible way, especially in the "sound / music" department!

Cheers and ENJOY!!!!

360 has been able to play music during games for a long time now, PS3 is years late for this feature. haha

But did you make this music yourself, or what? I really like it, and I'll be using it while I play MK9 for sure. For the first few days I'll just listen to the normal game music though.

Yes sorry, my apologies! I had no idea X360 had this available feature also! Also, NO, I did not create these tracks! I gave due credit to the original creatures of the tracks in my post (located near the bottom). All I simply did was take the BEST parts of each track and spliced, cut, mixed, and finalized the tracks to make them work better for the new upcoming Mortal Kombat 9 game! I think I will listen to the tracks that originally come with the game as well before I use this custom soundtrack! Just to see what Dan Forden has in store for us, in the completed version of the game!

Thank you for your feedback!

Cheers

:)

Hey thanks for this. I was looking for some music. I'll add this to the other songs some members mentioned also.

Enjoy my fellow Mortal Kombat brother!

;)

How do I use the fatality music?

As I mentioned in the original post sir, please follow these simple steps! I am not sure the process for X360 users, but I am aware of the procedure for PS3 users! And here it is! Enjoy, and thank you for your download!

6) Once you finish the battle, and it says "FINISH HIM", make sure you
press "PAUSE" and find out what the FATALITY is, MEMORIZE IT, and
before you press "UN-PAUSE", press the PS-BUTTON, and select the
FIRST TRACK: "0 FATALITY", and then back out of the pause menu and
perform the FATALITY (custom FATALITY music will already start to play)!

7) Once you finish the FATALITY, the music will skip to another RANDOM
track seeing as how you had set it to "SHUFFLE" in the beginning! And
you will be READY for your NEXT battle with a new background track to
fight to!!!!

Listened to it as promised and I'm impressed. Good job. ^-^

Glad to hear it, and thank you so much for your feedback!!! It means a lot!

Take care, and happy FATALITIES!

As I mentioned in the original post sir, please follow these simple steps! I am not sure the process for X360 users, but I am aware of the procedure for PS3 users! And here it is! Enjoy, and thank you for your download!

6) Once you finish the battle, and it says "FINISH HIM", make sure you
press "PAUSE" and find out what the FATALITY is, MEMORIZE IT, and
before you press "UN-PAUSE", press the PS-BUTTON, and select the
FIRST TRACK: "0 FATALITY", and then back out of the pause menu and
perform the FATALITY (custom FATALITY music will already start to play)!

7) Once you finish the FATALITY, the music will skip to another RANDOM
track seeing as how you had set it to "SHUFFLE" in the beginning! And
you will be READY for your NEXT battle with a new background track to
fight to!!!!

Im just curious when the fatality starts. I dont think theres enough time for the entire 37 second fatality music to complete itself? has it been timed for the start of the fatality. If you start the music as soon as you win from start to finish is that 37 seconds? Im thinking it smore like 20 seconds?

thank you dude, that's what I'm searching for. I also hate shity background sound in MK.

Check out my music on youtube, I've also made some background music, if you like it or maybe you will find some inspiration:

at the end there are some new music tracks taken from other games like God of War or Shadow of the Colossus

WOW! I am very impressed with the near-end songs! I should have included some God Of War tracks... Very important considering Kratos will be in the game! I do also like the older MK tracks that you have selected, however i chose not to include them in my torrent because I am to used to those tracks and I kind of wanted something more "Kurrent MK" (current*)

But none the less! EXCELLENT WORK ON COMPILING this video together, I really enjoyed your background images for every track accompanied by the tracks that belong to them!! How would the MK announcer put it?? Oh yes... "IMPRESSIVEEEEEE! Muhahahhahahaha! Fatality!"

;)

Listening to it now. Very nice, you clearly put a lot of effort on this. +rep :)

Thank you man! I really REALLY appreciate the feedback!

Happy Fatalities sir!

lol. I don't think your going to get sued. XD

I just mean that rapidshare will probably kill the link and the mods here may lock the thread. I don't want them to! but that's that.

I really hope they do NOT remove the file! However, if they do! Dont you worry, I shall re-post it ASAP!

Cheers and take care!

Thank you so much! Great work! ^_^

You are very VERY welcome! Enjoy my fellow Mortal Kombat brother!

Cheers

What do you think? will it? will it have enough time to play from start to finish?

I know it will finish in time! Also, if it extends a bit over, thats OKAY! Seeing as how you have to re-select your character for the next battle once the current match has been completed! And if your playing 1-PLAYER ARCADE "LADDER" mode, then it is perfect because once you finish your opponent in the current battle, you still have to go up the "ladder" and proceed to the next battle! And by then, the "0 FATALITY" track will already be completed in time and the next track shall have already began to play for your next FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!

Muhahahhaha!

Hope that helped Boss!

Cheers!

;)

I know it will finish in time! Also, if it extends a bit over, thats OKAY! Seeing as how you have to re-select your character for the next battle once the current match has been completed! And if your playing 1-PLAYER ARCADE "LADDER" mode, then it is perfect because once you finish your opponent in the current battle, you still have to go up the "ladder" and proceed to the next battle! And by then, the "0 FATALITY" track will already be completed in time and the next track shall have already began to play for your next FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!

Muhahahhaha!

Hope that helped Boss!

Cheers!

;)

Hmmm I kind of thought it would end with the finishing of the fight after the fatality has completed. I like to her all the fatality music during the completion of the fatality, Maybe I can edit it to fit perfectly or close enough huh. I just didnt want the fatality music overlapping the win and going on into the character select screen during the match, thats kool well see what happen, thanks for the info.

Hmmm I kind of thought it would end with the finishing of the fight after the fatality has completed. I like to her all the fatality music during the completion of the fatality, Maybe I can edit it to fit perfectly or close enough huh. I just didnt want the fatality music overlapping the win and going on into the character select screen during the match, thats kool well see what happen, thanks for the info.

Well, if you are doing "longer then normal" Fatalities (example: Mileena's), then it will just be perfect! As for other characters like Sub-Zero and such, I am not sure. You know what I could do? I can perhaps re-edit the file in the studio and make an alternative "FATALITY" track that can be used for the quicker performed fatalities, such as Sub-Zero's spine rip fatality!

Let me know your thoughts, thank you! Also if you would like to edit the file yourself, you are more then welcome to do so! Its all about the fun experience! However, if you do decide to do that, please post a Rapidshare link of your "Fatality" track so I can hear it too!

Cheers

;)

LENINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I have just created an account with Mediafire and have uploaded the file to their servers! Here is the download link as requested!:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bps6euevaob0hkb/OFFICIAL MK 9 CUSTOM SOUNDTRACK #UPDATED#.rar

Cheers, and happy fatalities!

Well, if you are doing "longer then normal" Fatalities (example: Mileena's), then it will just be perfect! As for other characters like Sub-Zero and such, I am not sure. You know what I could do? I can perhaps re-edit the file in the studio and make an alternative "FATALITY" track that can be used for the quicker performed fatalities, such as Sub-Zero's spine rip fatality!

Let me know your thoughts, thank you! Also if you would like to edit the file yourself, you are more then welcome to do so! Its all about the fun experience! However, if you do decide to do that, please post a Rapidshare link of your "Fatality" track so I can hear it too!

Cheers

;)[/QUOTEWould you be able to edit the last 22 seconds of the fatality track, i was testing it out with some youtubes fatalities and 22 seconds is perfect timing. I always liked mk1 fatality music the best I like your twist of the mk1 fatality music. Summing it up I will use the last 22 seconds of your fatality music.

Cheers

;)[/QUOTEWould you be able to edit the last 22 seconds of the fatality track, i was testing it out with some youtubes fatalities and 22 seconds is perfect timing. I always liked mk1 fatality music the best I like your twist of the mk1 fatality music. Summing it up I will use the last 22 seconds of your fatality music.

Here you go! Alternative Fatality music starting from 14 seconds into the track! Hope this is what you were looking for! And as always, your feedback is more then welcome! **NOTE** I have also updated my original post so the download link is ALSO located there (near the bottom, with the other download links!!!)

Mediafire link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hf3ezda711sp66g/0 FATALITY EDIT.mp3

Rapidshare Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/456107001/0_FATALITY_EDIT.mp3

Enjoy!

Cheers

Last edited:
Mortal Kombat just got more epic thanks to the music you provided. You seem to have a clear understanding of how the in-game fighting music should be. Adrenaline pumping, high octane rush and pure epicness. Now, every stage will have good music, making all the battles even more enjoyable. Me and my friend where actually going over your list of songs last night and picked out some of the best ones to use during the game. FYI, we are going to use at least 30 of your songs.

Thank you so much for doing this for us. You did this simply to provide us the fans the ultimate experience of Mortal Kombat when you didn't have to. Without a doubt, you are the most beneficial member out of all the members here on TRMK.

THANK YOU.

Here you go! Alternative Fatality music starting from 14 seconds into the track! Hope this is what you were looking for! And as always, your feedback is more then welcome! **NOTE** I have also updated my original post so the download link is ALSO located there (near the bottom, with the other download links!!!)

Mediafire link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hf3ezda711sp66g/0 FATALITY EDIT.mp3

Rapidshare Link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/456107001/0_FATALITY_EDIT.mp3

Enjoy!

Cheers

Thanks for that it should work perfectly now!!!

Thanks for that it should work perfectly now!!!

Your welcome! if I can assist you any further, please let me know

Cheers

Mortal Kombat just got more epic thanks to the music you provided. You seem to have a clear understanding of how the in-game fighting music should be. Adrenaline pumping, high octane rush and pure epicness. Now, every stage will have good music, making all the battles even more enjoyable. Me and my friend where actually going over your list of songs last night and picked out some of the best ones to use during the game. FYI, we are going to use at least 30 of your songs.

Thank you so much for doing this for us. You did this simply to provide us the fans the ultimate experience of Mortal Kombat when you didn't have to. Without a doubt, you are the most beneficial member out of all the members here on TRMK.

THANK YOU.

Oh jeeeze! You just made my day with your comment!!! Thank you for your response, and yes that epic feel is EXACTLY what I was trying to deliver to the rest of the fans! I was wondering if you could do me a favor though? Would you be able to just post a reply here with the names of the 30 songs you are going to use?... Then I can know exactly what people really liked out of the soundtrack. That would be VERY helpful to me, thank you so much! And happy fatalities to you and your friend!

Oh jeeeze! You just made my day with your comment!!! Thank you for your response, and yes that epic feel is EXACTLY what I was trying to deliver to the rest of the fans! I was wondering if you could do me a favor though? Would you be able to just post a reply here with the names of the 30 songs you are going to use?... Then I can know exactly what people really liked out of the soundtrack. That would be VERY helpful to me, thank you so much! And happy fatalities to you and your friend!

I tried accepting your friend request but its not working. I'll send you the list of songs later on.

Thank you very much for the Mediafire post, already downloaded it and i liked it a lot, even though i have an Xbox 360, i'm going to be listening to these in my iPhone!

Thank you very much for the Mediafire post, already downloaded it and i liked it a lot, even though i have an Xbox 360, i'm going to be listening to these in my iPhone!

Oh you are very welcome! I actually think that you may be able to use these songs as a custom track on the XBOX360 version as well... someone told me that the custom soundtrack feature is also available for the 360 version of the game!

Cheers, and god bless