If you wanted to a characters story who would it be

AMES32

God of War Fanboy
If you wanted to change a characters story who would it be?

I would change Rain. I would make him Kitanas brother and Raidens student. So he could use lightening with out any problems. Then he could turn evil or stay good.

Last edited:
I didn't really play any of the Mortal Kombat's past 4 so I don't know exactly who I would choose. I think either Frost or Kenshi because they seem like really interesting character's and I would like to know more about them.

I accidentally the entire character's story.

I would change Chameleon's story, he and Khameleon are siblings and they are both subspecies of Reptile's race with advanced camouflage and mimicry abilities.

That's what i think too
g.gif

Smoke's I Would change so he would quit getting enslaved like every game he appeared in

Reptile: just to at least make him win one fight

Quan Chi: just get him screwed over one time like every other character since he jumps the shark alot

Re: If you wanted to change a characters story who would it be?

I would change Rain. I would make him Kitanas brother and Raidens student. So he could use lightening with out any problems. Then he could turn evil or stay good.

I disagree.
I like Rain's story just the way it is.
It's pretty cool that he's a self-entitled prince, has his own agenda, and is the son of Argus.
Argus, the protector god of Edenia.

It's good to finally see a character that isn't tied-down to a certain allegiance in MK (instead of good or evil, he's neutral).

I'm hoping that if Noob Saibot is in MK10, that he takes over the NetherRealm, and frees himself from Quan Chi's control.
They need to change Noob Saibot's story for MK10, and make him more independent.

I would have to say Tanya's and Jades because Tanya should join the good side and Jade should be the main protagonist!