Can't sleep. MK on The brain

You need a shake weight trained lady to put you in sleep mode is all... Nothing like an 'Old Fashioned' to get the MK off the brain!

god i feel you, im stalking ed boons, hector sanchez and MK_mortalkombat twitter every 5 seconds, im consistently on this website along with mortalkombatonline, if i had a demo, i could play it and get it out of my system you know? but its killing me, and having my lady friend move away from me isnt helping either =/

god i feel you, im stalking ed boons, hector sanchez and MK_mortalkombat twitter every 5 seconds, im consistently on this website along with mortalkombatonline, if i had a demo, i could play it and get it out of my system you know? but its killing me, and having my lady friend move away from me isnt helping either =/

same here bud....checking forums' every few min's for new updates and stuff......trust i have the demo and while it's cool to play for a little bit it's more of a tease than anything. I'd rather not get teased but the demo does that to me every time i open it up....same with the lady friend...mine's in another state but i already told her to expect me to be MIA the week of the 19th lol....

I feel the same. This game is 24 hours a day in my head, can´t think about anything else. It´s getting worse every day, it needs to come out soon :/

Can´t sleep? I can´t eat, can´t think, can´t f*** my girlfriend (ok i could but i called her mileena and now shes upset with me LOOOL) XD
Ok not realy but I´m with you all....... Searching every 5 sec. for new info. Long long time ago was the last time I was so excited about a Game (Gears 1).

Yeah it realy feels like that isn´t it :) How can 12 days be so cruel......

I´m like a little schoolgirl, giggling on every news about MK lol

Reminds me of this:

clown.jpeg

Fortunately I've been busy enough with other stuff that I can sleep just fine at night, but that's not making the days go by any more quickly. My birthday is the 14th but I don't even care about that, looking straight past it to the 19th.