Cyborg Reptile?

Is this the real image of "Cyborg Reptile"?

• Total voters

.:Reptile:.

Click Here---> Cyborg Reptile <---Click Here

Spoiler:
Cyber Reptile armor is confirmed do to demo leaks from challenge tower as most of us know..

..but is this video image the real or just a fake image of it? If it is real is it an Alt or Unlockable or DLC?

Whatever it is in this video, it looks perfect for "cyber reptile armor" if the Mk team ever did create it. Mhmm yess, I drool acid just thinking about wrapping my claws on that battle armor..I must kill Cyrax soon...

That is photoshopped. It's overlayed ontop of smokes torso and mask. And the green is overlayed really bad.

good attempt though

That is photoshopped. It's overlayed ontop of smokes torso and mask. And the green is overlayed really bad.

good attempt though

LUCKILY it IS a fake pic...but, it's not over smoke's anything...it's a photoshop with Cyrax's bust pic

Photoshopped? Ahhh, well then... So do you think the kostume in the tower will be just a green armored Cyrax?

Edit: I like it cause of the spikes, yellow eyes, unique helmet style and perfect shade of green. Ah well we shall see what the tower holds for me soon enough..

Not a chance...other than the klassic outfits...the MK team isn't interested in just doing a bunch of palette swaps

So what are you expecting the challenge tower Cyber Reptile to look like then if not this or a palette swap of Cyrax?

its actually parts of Cyrax/Smoke meshed together

hate to get in an argument over somethin so stupid...but no, it's not...it's a mesh of MOSTLY Cyrax...with Reptile's mask infused. NO Smoke parts...but either way, it's fake...and ugly...so that's all that matters

So what are you expecting the challenge tower Cyber Reptile to look like then if not this or a palette swap of Cyrax?

Only time will tell...but none of the current revealed cyborgs look alike AT ALL...(besides the Predator tentacle hair)

Thats fake, but it is confirmed that Cyber Reptile will appear as a rival, not playable not canon character in the challenge tower.

Thats fake, but it is confirmed that Cyber Reptile will appear as a rival, not playable not canon character in the challenge tower.

Did you not read my spoiler?

Spoiler:
Cyber version is playable, and yes..obviously not cannon seeing as how its CHALLENGE TOWER. There are like 4 or 5 missions in a row where you play as him on the tower, kinda like a mini story, which once again, is obviously not cannon but yes...100% playable

Mhmm yes.. I suppose this picture is fake...Ah well, it had some Saurian details on it that I believe slightly reflected my heritage im pleased I posted the image. Hahaha..I do find it humorous though that alot of you humans think this image looks "OMG EW EW EWWWWWWWW, *face-palm*...aweful!" but you think that Smoke's new femine look is kool.. Oh well, some like battle armor, some like silky ninja hair..:nuts:

Edit: Wow. Impressive "What-If" Cyborg Images, thank you for the website link KILLKANO! I love viewing this kinda art stuff!!

Last edited:

Spoiler:
Cyber version is playable, and yes..obviously not cannon seeing as how its CHALLENGE TOWER. There are like 4 or 5 missions in a row where you play as him on the tower, kinda like a mini story, which once again, is obviously not cannon but yes...100% playable

Mhmm yes.. I suppose this picture is fake...Ah well, it had some Saurian details on it that I believe slightly reflected my heritage im pleased I posted the image. Hahaha..I do find it humorous though that alot of you humans think this image looks "OMG EW EW EWWWWWWWW, *face-palm*...aweful!" but you think that Smoke's new femine look is kool.. Oh well, some like battle armor, some like silky ninja hair..:nuts:

Edit: Wow. Impressive "What-If" Cyborg Images, thank you for the website link KILLKANO! I love viewing this kinda art stuff!!

I don't like Smoke's new look AT ALL, I haven't seen his alt outfit yet though, I might like that...but I can only go off of what I've seen so far, which is why I'm working on a new amazing alt outfit for Smoke...I WAS done, but my damn computer freaked out and froze, and ruined my file...so I'm having to start all over:\

Spoiler:

I think by "non-playable" said poster was meaning roster wise. Maybe playable in certain modes but that'd probably be the limit. At least that's how I see it. 2c