Mortal Kombat Team Groups (Come join!)

.:Reptile:.

I was shocked to see I didnt have a group, so I took that as a sign to create a group where all Reptile fans alike could join up and talk about my Saurian greatness.

There were Teams: Quan Chi, Liu Kang, Ermac, Cage, Kitana, Baraka, Raiden, Scorpian, Mileena, and..Havik. Surprisingly no Team Sub-Zero..

So all Reptile lovers, rivals, or fighters unite and join the group TEAM REPTILE.

Link to the group: http://www.trmk.org/forums/group.php?groupid=27

Re: Reptile fans unite!

Baby, Team Sub-Zero DOES exist.
l
l
l
v

BAM!

I will join your group too though.
Invite me!

idk if i should join Reptile or Noob =S ill stay neutral until the release

If you think thats creepy, you should hear about what I do for Sektor. He has 4 restraining orders on me.

4? That's it. I've got nine. HOT WHEELS! BEAT THAT!

/off-topic

Sounds like someones trying to rewire Sektor into a Sextor....he he see what I did thur!

I, for one, welcome our new Saurian overlords. Count me in.

o_O

W-O-W. Anyways... :p

Hoorah for Reptile! Probably one of the first characters I'm going to try and main. Teaming up this beast with Ermac too. I can't wait to see all the sick combos (and Fatalities) he'll have in store.

Now Recruiting for Team Sonya

I was shocked that no one created a group for the First Lady of Mortal Kombat yet, so I decided to rectify that problem.

Join Team Sonya, and together we will follow her as she beats down every single kombatant in her path with her combat heels (?) of capital punishment, her energy rings of equality, her leg grab of the law, as well as her flimsy half-vest of freedom! :patriot:

Link to group: http://www.trmk.org/forums/group.php?groupid=32

Re: Now Recruiting for Team Sonya

Good luck with your 4 members :twisted:

Team Sub-Zero cruses all!!!!!!!
predigital_subzero.jpg

I got 15 members in Team Liu Kang^_^.

EDIT: Team Liu Kang has the best signature.

I got 15 members in Team Liu Kang^_^.

EDIT: Team Liu Kang has the best signature.

No, Team Liu Kang has the flashiest signature, we don't need special effects or pictures.
People see this
image.php
and instantly know who's the boss. ;)