Endless Tease - Upcoming Contests

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Getting plans put together for a couple of upcoming contests. Think fans will really like them!

More info and teases to come!

Very excited that you guys are having more contests.

The last contest, the Goro one, is how I earned the negative reputation that I'm finally now beginning to improve upon. Long story short, I heavily disagreed with the results and wouldn't stop the negativity I was spewing out. That's all in the past. I look forward to entering any and all contests that you guys have and promise to be more gracious no matter what the outcome is.

Just something I had to get out there.

The last contest, the Goro one, is how I earned the negative reputation that I'm finally now beginning to improve upon. Long story short, I heavily disagreed with the results and wouldn't stop the negativity I was spewing out. That's all in the past. I look forward to entering any and all contests that you guys have and promise to be more gracious no matter what the outcome is.

Well, to be blunt, people shouldn't be sore losers....it's put together for fun and too many people took the last one WAY too seriously and turned it into something totally negative when it was meant to be positive.

Win or lose, people should be patting each other on the back. Everyone wants to win but not everyone can so be glad that you and your fellow TRMK peeps put in a good effort and there is always next time =)

So what was the Goro Contest about? Did you win the original Goro model? His head from MK the movie? Awesome action figure?

So what was the Goro Contest about? Did you win the original Goro model? His head from MK the movie? Awesome action figure?

No we gave away a big prize package, some people didn't agree with the outcome of our judge panel. Future contests WILL NOT be done like that as I wasn't happy with how people reacted and felt entitled to how it went down.

We currently have three new contests lined up, details of each one will be coming soon. They will likely be the Music Card contest we just had just some maybe some more complex than that.