Story Mode Chapters.

Oh man seriously, no chapter with Ermac? i'm really disappointed, i'd trade a million times JC on the story mode for Ermac :(

Oh man seriously, no chapter with Ermac? i'm really disappointed, i'd trade a million times JC on the story mode for Ermac :(

Yeah. Ermac is my favorite too. Shame we don't get to play as him. But what did ya expect? heh.
He's more a minor henchmen guy. Big fanbase though.

He does have a part in story mode though from what I read. He participates in the Mortal Kombat tournament.

Aw, Ermac is one of my favorites :/

But most of my favorites have chapters! Kung Lao, Kitana, Jade, Raiden, Cyrax, Sonya... Glad to see Stryker, Nightwolf and Kabal are there, too, or else it would have taken a really long time before I first played as them.

I new this was out, but I preferred not to see it, or else my conjectures would spoil the story for me. But I'm glad I saw it, there isn't much to be spoiled by my theories, anyway.

Wow! I'm excited that they actually included Nightwolf this time. I wasn't expecting that.

I'm also excited that some of the other characters will be available to be played as during the course of the story. I'm really looking forward to the storylines of Cyrax, Smoke, Styker, and Kabal. I would have preferred that they replace Jade with Ermac, Reptile, Noob Saibot, Kano, or Sektor though. But the rest of the list looks great.

ermac doesn't have a chapter because he's a bad guy in this game. notice none of the bad guys have chapters, i bet if he turns good again he'll have a chapter next game though, and lui kang is chapter 5

The Story mode is only focused in the "good guys" thats why there is no ermac, noob, sektor and other episodes.

In Chapter 4: Cyrax we
Spoiler:
play all the chapter as Human Cyrax and we will fight against Human Sektor aswell, readen from the leaked dialogues.

Last edited:
Same here. As soon as I get my hands on that CD, I'm going to drive over the speed limit home, run in, ignore to feed my animal (just kidding) pop in the CD, and play story mode.

13 Days, Please come by faster.

and once again I've read mistakenly some spoiler infos about story mode (on youtube in the comments user's are posting). Not fair, just not fair...