I still can't get Liu Kang!! Please help!!

barf79

Hi guys,
i have done konquest. I have train with Lui Kang in Earth Realm at H-6. I have done the Jade-Rain quest in Edenia at H-8 and i have wait for a full day behind the tent and the chest to unlock Lui Kang never appeared. Please someone tell me exactly what to do to unlock Lui Kang. Do i have to be there on a specific day of the month. I know we have to be behind the tent between 12:00 and 12:30 AM but it didn't work. Please tell me what to do... thanks guys
Barf79 :evil:

I don't think so, ( i think it was on sunday when i was there) i will try it tonight!! tanks a lot

Also try sitting in the tent instead of exactly at the point the chest will appear. At the specific time, leave the tent and walk behind it and it should be there.

whatashame said:
Also try sitting in the tent instead of exactly at the point the chest will appear. At the specific time, leave the tent and walk behind it and it should be there.

I don't think that really matters. I stayed in that one spot behind the tent and watched it appear before my eyes. Sometimes that stuff does appear at like 12:05 instead of exactly 12, though.