Alternate Costume Colors

lolol The whole roster it's crazy. I use photoshop. I select everything that has a different color and duplicate them, then at the end I just have to mess with color options on each layers. Like with reptile, "Skin" on one layer, "Black" on another, etc...

Johnny Cage would be easy with a full body picture. lol If I do something I will probably only do Ninjas and Cyborgs as I said, because they have the "color thing". I made them to prove that the Ninjas being color oriented, is not an excuse for not having custom colors, the Ninjas can still have amazing custom colors and keep their color theme as I proved.

lolol The whole roster it's crazy. I use photoshop. I select everything that has a different color and duplicate them, then at the end I just have to mess with color options on each layers. Like with reptile, "Skin" on one layer, "Black" on another, etc...

Johnny Cage would be easy with a full body picture. lol If I do something I will probably only do Ninjas and Cyborgs as I said, because they have the "color thing". I made them to prove that the Ninjas being color oriented, is not an excuse for not having custom colors, the Ninjas can still have amazing custom colors and keep their color theme as I proved.

Just a thought but you know what might be fun to use? The renders/artwork they have shown for each character. Those include the full bodies for each character so we could see a full costume color swap.

I'd say just get a new outfit...No new colors...We identify with the Ninjas because of their colors...So changing that wouldn't work

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]