new Addition to my collection:

Well, still haven't found a monitor for the Crus'n, had a lead on a 27 inch but it didn't pan out, still looking. Picked up cab #8 for 50$, had MvC in it took that out and put in X-Men V SF, I put in my spare monitor into it swapped out the sticks and buttons along with some clean up and its now presentable.

IMG_1854.jpg

Just $50? Not bad!

I do plan on getting a World and Exotica board for it, the Exotica boards seem to fetch a high price so Ill have to find a steal on that one.

Exotica is the same board as The Grid, and are fairly rare. That'll cause prices to go up on working boards. I just bought an Exotica board for about $100 though that needed a few chips that I had to turn it into The Grid.

So now it's another Grid board so I can build a 4th Grid cabinet if I want to.

Just $50? Not bad!

Exotica is the same board as The Grid, and are fairly rare. That'll cause prices to go up on working boards. I just bought an Exotica board for about $100 though that needed a few chips that I had to turn it into The Grid.

So now it's another Grid board so I can build a 4th Grid cabinet if I want to.

Yea, the monitor was out on it and it needed some TLC, the guy was moving and just wanted it out of there. I just happened to get lucky and email him first.

Your not kidding about rare.... I really haven't been looking too hard since I'm having a issue getting a monitor for it, really trying not to go LCD with it but the monitors are becoming so hard to find.