Any 360 users feel the same way about the lack of a demo?

Personally, I own a 360 and PS3. However, due to my bad connection I too am let out of a demo because I can't update my PS3, which sucks. Since I can download off my 360 I was hoping to DL the demo and play it until release, but now my whole plan is screwed. It really does suck. I must say.

I also think the lack of content [as far as we know] for 360 only users or buyers is terrible and also in poor taste. At the very least they could have given stages or something to make it as big a deal as the PS3 version. That's not picking at the customers, but the companies in general. Here's hoping on the day of release I'm proven wrong on the conclusions I see currently.

I had 4 x360s that got the red ring after that I bought a ps3...never had a problem in 3 years n now I'm rewarded by NRS with kratos n the demo..it's a wonderful world..never been so happy about my xboxrs breaking bc I never would have needed a ps3 if they didn't..Microsoft is poorly made garbage n ps3 is the shit...free online..no battery's 4 controllers n Sony makes quality shit..so thank u microsoft for screwing me outta over a thousand bucks but all I can say is hey it was worth it now :)

I own both consoles.

But I do think it's a shame 360 aren't getting a demo. Still, it probably won't be such a big deal when the game is out, I'm sure.
Although we gotta admit the PS3 is definitely getting favored in EVERY FIELD regarding this game so far.

I do hope for the sake of 360 players their version won't somehow be toned down graphically. That would be the final blow.

I had 4 x360s that got the red ring after that I bought a ps3...never had a problem in 3 years n now I'm rewarded by NRS with kratos n the demo..it's a wonderful world..never been so happy about my xboxrs breaking bc I never would have needed a ps3 if they didn't..Microsoft is poorly made garbage n ps3 is the shit...free online..no battery's 4 controllers n Sony makes quality shit..so thank u microsoft for screwing me outta over a thousand bucks but all I can say is hey it was worth it now :)

XD - You can't be serious? I've had one 360 for 3 or 4 years now.. Works like a charm still today. I forgot how everything I own by Microsoft is poorly-made garbage, like my Windows 7, my Zune and my 360 that are still reliable today after having them for a long while each. If you can't afford $50 to play online for an entire year, you should probably not have such an expensive hobby regardless.. And have you not heard of rechargeable controllers? I have 2 plug-n-play controllers that are wireless and recharge without having to swap out batteries. THEN AGAIN, I actually take care of my console so I dunno.

As a PS3 user who hasn't been affected at all by exclusive content on either system (I don't play shooters and the ones I own are collecting dust in my gaming cabinet) I say this is kinda bad. I would've understood if the demo had Kratos in it to play as, but the only reason I see that 360 users aren't getting it is because of the video after you beat arcade mode in the demo (which includes like 2 seconds of Kratos).

I don't know maybe 360 users had it coming to them. I have no clue at all as to why. I just know it's really unfair (although said by a user in this thread, nothing in life is fair).

yea it does suck, how a multi platform game Since '92 has completely shit on xbox users! Nothing, I mean these guys have said nothing Boon and the team...nothing! I don't want a demo now the purpose of it is useless considering the game will be out in 15days or so. I mean damn man no exclusive character mentioned, no 3D, no damn demo WTF man. Gosh it's funny at this point and If I had not been such a big fan I would of canceled all three of my pre-order's just because of the way they (NRS and Ed's team) treated this...I did however cancel two of my pre-order's just because of how they did the 360 users...had to keep one lol as I still will be playing but just not supporting them the same as I did after this BS...total BS they made this lame ass ps3 vs xbox 360 war online...

Ed Boon has a twitter post between the end of February and beginning of March that is responding to the lack of 360 love. His response is basically, "You think it is THAT easy?"

So obviously it's not all NRS, can we please stop hating on them for something that may be out of their hands?

yea it does suck, how a multi platform game Since '92 has completely shit on xbox users! Nothing, I mean these guys have said nothing Boon and the team...nothing! I don't want a demo now the purpose of it is useless considering the game will be out in 15days or so. I mean damn man no exclusive character mentioned, no 3D, no damn demo WTF man. Gosh it's funny at this point and If I had not been such a big fan I would of canceled all three of my pre-order's just because of the way they (NRS and Ed's team) treated this...I did however cancel two of my pre-order's just because of how they did the 360 users...had to keep one lol as I still will be playing but just not supporting them the same as I did after this BS...total BS they made this lame ass ps3 vs xbox 360 war online...

You know whats BS right? Posts like this, its called a business decision, and I am sure WB made it in the best interest of their product. Does it suck for users who only have one system? Yes it does but getting all emotional and bent out of shape to this extent when none of us know any of the business reasons behind the decision is just illogical and irrational.

I had hoped on getting some practice in on the game in advance before it's release, and to see how the game actually plays this time around.

I live in rural Nova Scotia Canada. There are no tour buses here, no Demo stations to try the game...essentially unless I were to travel to a convention or whatnot there is no possible way for me to have tried the game at all.

And for the anticipation built up over the games release, a lot of people like myself are getting shut out till release.

There will be no need to get a demo at all in 2 weeks as the game will be out then. Unless my pre-order gets cancelled by Futureshop or there is a delay in receiving it that is.
It's just disappointing that it's more of a monetary incentive from my point of view as to why 360 users didn't have a demo at the same time as PS3 users.
There is no denying that it's the real reason why we haven't see a demo on 360 at the same time, as Sony likely has approached WB on it for an exclusive window to sell Playstation + accounts.

This should never be done again, in the interest of good business practice. I can see exclusive characters and the like being ok, that's what happens in lots of games to make incentive for people to buy a companies console over another for those bonuses, but to shut out consumers who are supporting your product by not even letting them try the demo when it's released?

Poor practice.

Demos sell games, and the longer they wait to release one, the more sales they have lost in the meantime. I'm sure people will say they have made tons on pre-orders already. That might be true, but the majority of those pre-orders are from diehard fans. There is something to be said for the casual market out there, as well.

I guarantee the folks at NRS regret WB's choice to give the demo a PS3 exclusive window with the lashback they have received on it already. It is akin to them having not put Scorpion in MK3, and they know better now I hope. It's not NRS I'm upset with, it's WB's choice to do this exclusive deal in the first place.

~fin

Learn to do the research. Only owning an Xbox 360 is a very poor choice, and if you are always strapped for cash, it was a poor choice right from the start.

This is when you'd seriously benefit from having free online. Me personally, I've been $60 richer each year since I stopped giving a massive corporation more money than they deserve.

There is no denying that it's the real reason why we haven't see a demo on 360 at the same time, as Sony likely has approached WB on it for an exclusive window to sell Playstation + accounts.

I am playing the demo, yet I do not have PS+. So it has nothing to do with PlayStation +.

If you were smart, you'd remember these-

952338_110523_front.jpg

950873_108108_front.jpg

Warner Bros. has decided that they are aligning themselves with the superior system. It has nothing to do with being a subscriber to anything, but more to do with your poor choice.

I am playing the demo, yet I do not have PS+. So it has nothing to do with PlayStation +.

Your post brings something I've been missing. WB has aligned itself with Sony pretty heavily although I wouldn't say they are siding with the "superior console".

Anyway, I am thoroughly convinced now that it haas nothing to do with NRS and everything to do with WB and Microsoft.

Can some one say FANBOY ALERT

i like how he turned a demo into an entire rant about why the xbox sucks. how does having batteries in the xbox controller even remotely pertain to the topic at hand? a simple answer is he is just another trolling playstation fanboy

that will do little pig.... that will do

It actual does make a lot of sense due to the extremely high replayability level of the demo, think about it.

dude, not trynna be a dick here but xbox has MMORPG demos, demos that allow you to play online with friends and even leader boards, in all honesty this demo's replay value is jack s*** compared tot he replay value of phantasy star universe demo