TRMK Fit and Healthy Club

For your chest and Delts, are those individual dumbell weights or the total amount of weight you're pressing?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

For chest it's the total weight of the bar + the individual weights.

Delts: Is just the individual weights. I do at least 15-20 reps out of 4 sets.

Lost a few pounds already myself! I'm feeling really confident this year. I've been going to the gym 4 days a week for about 2 hours each day. Today is leg day :)

Anyone have any good workouts to do at home, mostly for runners? Not a gym person and have tried multiple times. Not to mention, my condition acts up whenever I'm on a tread mill.

Running outside right now is not an option due to the cold and ice that's been on the sidewalks.

Anyone have any good workouts to do at home, mostly for runners? Not a gym person and have tried multiple times. Not to mention, my condition acts up whenever I'm on a tread mill.

Running outside right now is not an option due to the cold and ice that's been on the sidewalks.

Look up FitnessBlender on Youtube. They have a great selection of free at home workouts of many kinds.

I lost some weight. Went from 198lb to 160lb. Feeling pretty good now.

That's awesome. I'm about 205 right now and would like to get to around 170. I wonder does the skin shrink as you lose weight or does it stat flabby?

Too much gaming and cheese burgers is my problem lol.

That's awesome. I'm about 205 right now and would like to get to around 170. I wonder does the skin shrink as you lose weight or does it stat flabby?

Too much gaming and cheese burgers is my problem lol.

There's some flab skin in certain areas from the weight gained/lost but lifting and exercising the muscles help tighten most of that out. Its a lot of work for perfection but I'm not going for perfection. Just going for enough to make me feel good about myself and working to stay in that region.

Friend showed me his new workout jam. Totally stealing it.

When that Piano kicks in??

jKIFC.gif