TRMK Fit and Healthy Club

The 24 I go to has the stair master stuff too but I have never done it. It seems like only 3 out of the 9 machines they have it of even work.

I need to start doing more ab stuff because I'm trying to get rid of the fat off my stomach region gone. That's the part I'm worried about most, yet I'm mostly just doing cardio and weights.

Yes well shall prevail ab brother.

I normal rotate abs in any workiut out do. I try to target specific areas when I workout

Ate at this place called Planet Sub the other day and the sub has 500 calories in it but I ended up burning it off the same day. I'll be going to the gym tonight and I plan on burning off at the bare minimum of 400 calories. I had a Monster muscle milk today which has 200 in it plus I had pork chops tonight as well so I'm sure that did quite a number.

So I have a friend named Mike and I met him through my good friends back in 2010 and I'll say that he was a big guy. Easily around 235-260. Well he ended up moving about 45 minutes away and he had no internet, no phone or anything for a good 6 months. Fast forward to the other day and I saw him at my friends house and he looks like a completely different person. I really mean that. Back then he was rollin' around in doritos and WoW and now he definitely rolls around in pussy.

I asked him what he was doing and you know what his answer was?

He said he was doing the Insanity workout.

I asked him how much weight he lost and he said he lost around 50+ pounds. That's actually PERFECT for me because that's my goal, is to lose 50 pounds. Anything more than that wouldn't look good on me (I'm a big guy. As in I'm 6'2 and have broad shoulders. I'm naturally just a big guy) so 50 pounds is perfect. I'm thinking about doing it. He told me it was like the hardest thing he's done, but if he can do it, I can definitely do it.

I'm sick of being like how I am, so I think taking one huge leap of faith would be good for me. Besides if it doesn't work, I can just keep going to the gym and do my regular routine.

Yung, you should get Insanity with me and we can keep tabs with each other and shit.

Holy shit man can I even? Its an at home work out right? Can I still do it at the gym cause I funk my roommate

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

This thread makes me want to kill a box filled with baby kittens....

Just kidding

Insanity is what the Air Force is doing to keep us in shape... Stick with it as long as you can guys, it's worth it.

Not really, it's a form of cross fit but without equipment.. So 90 days is the longest you should stay on it but only do it till you reach your short term goal.. You can really hurt yourself if you push yourself after peak

Not really, it's a form of cross fit but without equipment.. So 90 days is the longest you should stay on it but only do it till you reach your short term goal.. You can really hurt yourself if you push yourself after peak
May try it. I only lift hard and heavy. Dont do any cardio any more and wanted to get some in my routine. Dont care about been small, just want to be fairly bulky, without the beer gut.

May try it. I only lift hard and heavy. Dont do any cardio any more and wanted to get some in my routine. Dont care about been small, just want to be fairly bulky, without the beer gut.

You will just sacrifice size for strength.. It makes you stronger by working your small muscle groups but due to the amount of water loss you lose that size mass making you leaner and more defined.

I wish it was easier for me to work out. I do three things for work: Photography, a regular hourly job where I mostly stand around, and writing. The writing is obviously, a ton of sitting around, and the photography, when I'm not out shooting is mostly sitting at a computer editing photos, emailing clients, etc. It kind of sucks on a physical activity level.

I'm not grossly out of shape or anything, but I'm unhappy with not being as fit as I used to be. I try and make up for it by eating about as healthy as we can afford to, but it's hampered by the fact that a lot of the time, we have to eat dinner fairly late (10PM+) because my fiancee typically works past that at one of her two jobs, so sometimes we have to resort to something as easy as a home-bake pizza when we can't cook, which is something I enjoy doing. Like Jade mentioned in her OP, it's a time/energy thing a lot of the time. I'm roughly about 10-15lbs from my target weight, and while that objectively doesn't sound like a lot, getting there feels a lot harder than it used to. I partly blame it on living in the suburbs too--driving everywhere really kills your physical activity level.

Got down to under 80KG after 7 weeks of working out with P90X. Losing 10KG!

Dammmn, Jinko. You did P90X that many times and is still breathing? You a beast!

I ran 6 kilometers yesterday but I am planning on running 9k on Friday, I did this 2 weeks before my tendonitis injury on my lower right calve. Trying to train for a Half-Marathon.

I sort of slowed down and eventually stopped after those 7 weeks. Instead, I joined the gym and have been doing mainly resistance training. Still hovering around 80KG whilst putting on noticeable mass around the arms and chest. Abs are slowly coming out. LOL

I'm starting to incorporate some of the P90X workouts in my free time, mainly the cardio and yoga. I'm not much of an endurance kind of guy, but I've definitely improved and pretty sure I'm in the best shape of my life so far.

The highest I've ever burnt in on workout was 1000 calories. I went to Red Robin later that day, so I guess that evens things out.

Yeah, 1000 calorie workouts are awesome! I did one at home and I was dead, but I felt good, like you I was hungry as hell afterwards.