Forum Feedback

After about 15 -20 minutes, you get automatically logged out.

I am on remember me and have TRMK bookmarked so I never have to sign in.

I can see your point of view. But on the other hand you have players that are going to look at the lasted posted in threads on the main page and think well no one is discussing combos or strategy. Just some useless topics. Also another thing I've noticed is that you have a lot of repeat threads my suggestion is to close them as soon as they appear with a link to the main discussion. It would help maintain better organized topics. Well anyway I'm not going to try and make any more points on the subject you guys/gals have a nice site I only want to see it get better.

I can see your point of view. But on the other hand you have players that are going to look at the lasted posted in threads on the main page and think well no one is discussing combos or strategy. Just some useless topics. Also another thing I've noticed is that you have a lot of repeat threads my suggestion is to close them as soon as they appear with a link to the main discussion. It would help maintain better organized topics. Well anyway I'm not going to try and make any more points on the subject you guys/gals have a nice site I only want to see it get better.

If you see repeat threads, please report them. We do our best to merge all similar threads but we may miss some and that is where you guys can come in and use the report button (the triangle with the '!') and let us know you found a similar thread. When you do that, please make sure to link the similar thread (that had already been made) in the comments when you report them =)

No prob less clutter is better. I just hope I'm not coming off the wrong way and I apologize if I have. Keep up the good work.

Nah, you aren't, we welcome all feedback, good or bad. It helps us make TRMK enjoyable for everyone :)

It is much appreciated!

After about 15 -20 minutes, you get automatically logged out.

I am on remember me and have TRMK bookmarked so I never have to sign in.

Lol the Darth Vader NOOOOO button was pressed after that and thanks for the heads up! It's greatly appreciated!

Hmmmmm......if I don't check remember me when I log in and then I'm inactive for a little bit then I come back and it asks me to log in again. Doesn't sound too bad but lol I kinda typed up a super long reply to a thread and I wasn't on "remember me" so when I finished I hit reply then it asked me to log in again. I did. I lost everything I typed. *Epic sad face inserted here*

Well now you know: either keep 'remember me' checked or make it a habit of CTRL+C-ing every huge block of text you put a lot of time into. ;)

You could also just keep an extra tab open to refresh the forum occasionally while you're typing something to avoid being logged out (I often do this when I'm typing up a time-consuming reply or doing things on other sites and I don't want to lose track of what posts I haven't read).

Well now you know: either keep 'remember me' checked or make it a habit of CTRL+C-ing every huge block of text you put a lot of time into. ;)

You could also just keep an extra tab open to refresh the forum occasionally while you're typing something to avoid being logged out (I often do this when I'm typing up a time-consuming reply or doing things on other sites and I don't want to lose track of what posts I haven't read).

The worst thing was that it was on an iPad too and the touch screen keyboard lol so it took me FOREVER :laugh:

*Finishes and smiles* Wow! Finally done

*Hits post* *Asks to log in* Huh?

*Logs in and loses reply* ***** **** *** ****** ** ** ****** ******!!!!!!

The worst thing was that it was on an iPad too and the touch screen keyboard lol so it took me FOREVER :laugh:

*Finishes and smiles* Wow! Finally done

*Hits post* *Asks to log in* Huh?

*Logs in and loses reply* ***** **** *** ****** ** ** ****** ******!!!!!!
The Ipad is hard to type with, Edenia....Shyadfsdf what ever your name is. I will soon figure out how to spell your name haha,it's on my top list to-do!