Website with lots of MK Deception Pictures

GBK

Hello, since some days i am working on something like an "online" MKD Krypt

I use the ps2 emulator to make screenshots of the loading screens, profiles, endings, all the pictures from the krypt and other gamemodes

Mortal%20Kombat%20Deception%20Puzzle%20Kombat%20Mode%20Finished%20Small.jpg

Many of these pictures arent online anywhere yet it seems, or they are there in a small resolution

I hope my site can be interesting and useful for other long time MK fans like myself

http://www.timeless-gaming.com/content/loading-screens-images-mortal-kombat-deception

It takes a lot of time to make the many many screenshots, name them..resize them etc so the project will probably be done in 1-2 weeks ..currently i uploaded over 150 pictures already but havent uploaded the krypt unlockables yet.. alone the many profiles, arena, ending and loading screens take hours already :)

also a part of my idea of an online MKD krypt are the old official wallpapers and chosen fanarts related to MK Deception.

thought some people of trmk could use some of the images..hope the thread is okay

greets, gbk

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I have been looking online for some of these things for sooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakain long, not wanting to beat MKD again after erasing it for the 3rd time
+rep dude

This is really awesome man. You should do one for MK9 after it's out and you've finished playing the hell out of it. ^_^

Ah whats up GBK is mobD from Deviantart the one drew up those Sub-zero pictures ill plus rep you for adding my pics lol

Ah, excellent. Dont know what the reps are for but i guess its some sort of Karma thingie?

Its great to see positive feedback to my little project ..but it would be even cooler for me if you can somehow help me making that site and project a bit more known..via signatures inf orums as example or links to it on your own websites ..its my biggest goal to share the gamearts i am a fan of with as many people as somehow possible..but for that the site needs to be known

Konquest%20Mode%20Story%20Game%20Art%201%20in%20Mortal%20Kombat%20Deception%20Small.jpg

Today i added some parts again already, some of the konquest mode, and 3 nice images which are renders of the "chibi" puzzle kombat characters. Its kinda tricky to get those..since you see em only when you open the koffin in the krypt where these were in.

Its interesting how many artworks were made for MKD which are seen only one time in the game. A pity the team didnt spend more ressources for the gameplay instead of all these images.

About MK9..i wont do something similar for the next years for it..i believe team Netherrealm wouldnt like it if their unlockable stuff is spread through the internet already..beside that i am sure it will be done by others anyway.

And beside the Mk Krypts i want to work on other fighting games of the past as well..while my project timeless-gaming is mostly about psx games i will do sideprojects for games like old KOF games , Soul Edge, Primal Rage , Biofreaks and Cardinal Syn there.

greets, gbk

Website with lots of MK Deception Pictures Update

Seems the work is useful

3 Siteadmins of MK Sites asked me via mails for permission to use the pictures for their sites, including the mkwarehouse

Today i completed the konquest mode, have all characters unlocked and played it trough with all..means all endings will be avaiable in a hour on http://www.timeless-gaming.com/content/kharacter-endings-mortal-kombat-deception

A lot konquest mode related gameart will be uploaded now as well and the last missing loading screens from konquest mode as well

Either this evening or tomorrow i start making pictures of the krypt unlockables, which means many sketches, concept stuff , renders which arent often or nowhere to be seen in the net, especially not in that high resolution.

I play with the though to make another new section where i will upload the savefile with everything unlocked . useable with the PS2 emulator..and maybe add other MKD related goodies like the font, and anything else i can find, rip or make.

greets, gbk

****ing friggin ****

today i found out by accident that it is possible to hide the push button graphics by pressing L1 in all the gallerys

i uploaded more than 200 pictures to the site already, + another 200 small versions....and now i can either let em be as they are or i go the hardcore route and do it all again with the pictures without any button press graphics arrrrrrrrrrrrrtrrrrrrrr goddamnit!

mortalkombatdeceptionto.jpg

jesus christ this is mean. worse than the torture concept in the game.

I am going the repeating route and will capture..resize and upload everything again. And starting somewhen later today or maybe tomorrow with the concept stuff.