Disabled Gamer - Inspiration

cpac

Hey guys I came accross this video from crosscounter.tv it is primarly a Streetfighter and Marvel 3 community website. I originally heard about this guy a couple weeks ago while watching a tournament stream of SSF4 and the commentators kept talking about it! He is a Chun-Li player and plays without using his hands!

But I just wanted to share this video with you guys because it really is absolutley amazing!

And for those of you who have street fighter experience and know how unforgiving the game can be you will be even more amazed at what this guy is doing! Truley inspiring!

Interview is done by Gootecks over at www.crosscounter.tv

Great video. That guy is just amazing. I can't believe how good he is!

Thank you for posting this, I got really inspired.

Hey guys I came accross this video from crosscounter.tv it is primarly a Streetfighter and Marvel 3 community website. I originally heard about this guy a couple weeks ago while watching a tournament stream of SSF4 and the commentators kept talking about it! He is a Chun-Li player and plays without using his hands!

But I just wanted to share this video with you guys because it really is absolutely amazing!

And for those of you who have street fighter experience and know how unforgiving the game can be you will be even more amazed at what this guy is doing! Truley inspiring!

Interview is done by Gootecks over at www.crosscounter.tv

Number 1.This dude can go Mileena on the controller and kick yo ass! :)
Number 2. If i were to compare him to a star wars character, He'd Be Yoda! :)
Number 3. This dude has alot of resolve playing competitively inspite of his condition,the point is, dont judge a book by its cover, and anything is possible :)

this makes me sad.

at least he can enjoy games like the rest of us....

maybe God decided he shouldn't have usable hands because it would blind us with fighter awesomeness? and God don't want us all to be blind.