printable combo list

Then write 'em down, type 'em up and print 'em out. You can't always expect others to do that stuff for you.

I've never heard of someone being against pausing a game. Either way you have to take your eyes off the fighting, right?

im so sick of people like that also. I used to do that, ask for something and then no one would reply so id look for myself and find it right away. now i never ask for stupid help. Some people are just so lazy....come to a message board and expect everyone to find everything for them.

The 7th Number said:
im so sick of people like that also. I used to do that, ask for something and then no one would reply so id look for myself and find it right away. now i never ask for stupid help. Some people are just so lazy....come to a message board and expect everyone to find everything for them.

Indeed.

The best way would be to choose practice... than open a Word Document, and type up all your combo's that you can do... than look to the combo thread we have here... jot them down, and add them as well. Hopefully you will have a good amount of energy takers at your disposal.