I have a feeling Ed Boon is going to do an April fools day joke on us.

GOBBLESNOOFERS

Ed Boon has proven to be quite a troll, and I think he is going to reveal something amazing, or something really lame and have it as an april fools day joke. It's just a feel but it's something he would do. :twisted:

He is.

Expect to see a Rain trailer, followed by Ed whipping out his dick, and laughing at the camera.

Reactions: MS3
Don't believe anything you read tomorrow.

Places like EGM and IGN used to think it was cute to post April Fools jokes, but all it really did was prove what disreputable journalists they really are.

I've never seen an April Fools joke in the New York Times.

Don't believe anything you read tomorrow.

Places like EGM and IGN used to think it was cute to post April Fools jokes, but all it really did was prove what disreputable journalists they really are.

I've never seen an April Fools joke in the New York Times.

dude, im very surprised your even on a mk forum, or any forum for that matter, its april fools day, learn to take a joke and stop being so stuck up

He will do something for sure. Anything that comes out as new info or leak tomorrow will be a troll ; )

I won't believe anything Ed Boon says tomorrow, that's for sure.

Word .... it's predictable tomorrow maybe will be filled with some weird crazy rumours, coming from diferent sources ..... so, it's time to have fun laughing off regarding some absurd "revelations" that it's possible to pop up tomorrow accross the Internet .... hehe :mrgreen:

If you think about it, tomorrow would be the PERFECT day for Ed Boon to unveil a REAL character, like Rain or a DLC / Unlockable. Even if it was true, no one would believe him.

I think Ed Boon (or NRS) could be pulling some reverse psychology on us tomorrow.

For example:
Imagine gothic people dressing up with extreme amounts of make up on Halloween.
People couldn't tell if that's their normal attire or just a costume.

Last edited: