Positive/Negative

Best Thing About Mortal Kombat 2K11?

• Total voters

Outworld Imp

I've noticed there has been a lot of negativity lately around the forum...well that's a given, but still. We're so close to release, you'd think people would be jumping for joy.

Let's get it outta our systems. Post your personal pros and cons about the game. Spread the joy, or unleash your rage.

My absolute, personal joy for this game is the gore! The gore is family! Mortal Kombat is nothing without it's gore and the team has outdone themselves this time. The addition of x-ray moves makes this all the better. We're able to do damage to parts we could never see in previous generations...mainly due to memory contrains.

Speaking of x-rays moves, there is another pro for me. The style and brutality is just simply fun to watch. I'm glad the team took their time and spiced up the moves with each character's abilities. How could you not like Sub-Zero shattering someone's liver or Goro crushing their skull?

Graphically speaking, I am amazed by the both the character designs (mostly) and the arenas. Old battlegrounds come to life with practically living backgrounds, such as the Dead Pool (torturers dipping bodies in acid) and Kahn's Arena (handlers fighting giant beast). When it comes to character design, I am very impressed with the likes of Smoke, Liu Kang, Cyrax, Kano, and Stryker among others.

Last, but not least...the return of "Test" modes.

My biggest and probably only beef with the game thus far, is the some of the character designs. I'm still cite Ermac and Quan Chi as laziness. Furthermore...Sonya. Really NRS? Does she really have to look like a sluttier version of Nina Williams?

Peace

I voted for characters design, but the arenas design are great too! You should add more options like Return to 2D fighting, Fighting Engine etc.

You should put gameplay .... for me is the main aspect .... because even having fantastic graphics, characters with awesome look, beautiful arenas .... having a crap and broken gameplay can hurt badly your experience online and against friends in fun time .....

Playing the MK demo by myself, and knowing they will tweak some things in the final version, I like the gameplay above the others points .....

Characters awesome, arenas awesome, challenge tower awesome, didnt like some of the fatalities (they could do more with the graphics now.) Overall im super excited though

Pros: It's a new MK game

Cons: ppl refuse to wait until the game comes out to list the cons/pros...

From what I've seen I really like it, I have a few minor gripes but nothing major Raidens lightning balls and some sfx issues, are about it I am really looking forward to smashing this game out.... Warner Brothers would seem a bit out of there depth on the distribution and communication but as for the game 2 thumbs up