"Rant on Greedy MK fans"

Finished watching the video and I agree with this guy 100%. The part he brought up about Marvel vs Capcom 3 is so damn true.

Thanks guys, im just like him I see this alot in the the MK community for some reason alot of *****ing over stuff that are not really important and other people leaking stuff ruining the game for some people is uncalled for IMO

Lol I want be suprised if people dont like what he is saying but its true NRS are doing the best they can and us as fans were not making it easy on them at all, ive seen a couple of videos were if somebody gives them a compliment they are so releaved because 90% of the community are giving them hell lol

I agree. Any hardcore MK fan is gonna get any additional content that NRS has to offer the fans. I bought two tournament editions from Gamestop, not because I wanted the Scorpion classic skin (cool bonus), but not the deciding facture, but because Gamestop has a reputation of having midnight releases and you get exactly what you pay for, and I want to build a custom arcade cabinet. I far as I can tell NRS has plans to continue to support additional content and I am planning on purchasing that content. There seems to have been a lot of planning and consideration into Mortal Kombat to generally please longtime fans of the fighting game. I do wish however, that NRS would add a survival mode.

Agreed. We're already getting a ton of content compared to some other recent titles *COUGH MVC COUGH* so people shouldn't be upset about random pre-order stuff that is most likely gonna be in the game anyways. Just goes to show that there's always someone who will complain no matter what.

or better hair, i dont like smokes, thats my opinion, and the fact that he is basically saying im *****ing because i dont like a certain feature on one of my favorite characters is dumb, i dont like reptiles design, i dont like smokes design, i dont like subzeros design, i LOVED his MK Vs DC Design.... its my opinion, and the whole mentality thing saying you wont complain in person just shows that the people he talks to are either
1.fake or
2,they are not the ones who complain, im not complaining, you dont see me forcing Ed to give me Xbox demo or im not gonna buy it, be it as it may i did ask him when we could look forward to he details, which is completely different, i speak my mind and idc what you think of me thats just who i am, but back to the subject, the fact about the kintaro WAS a disappointment, but in all honesty, if they had put kintaro up as DLC, when he is on the disc, i would have flipped s***, that is just sleezy and greedy as hell

all in all, after all the leaks, all the bulls*** this game has been thru in the past couple months, all the hate and fanboyism, i cant wait for this game, its just gonna be hard for me NOT to stay up to date on the next game cuz all these leaks TRULY ruined the fun hardy boy moments in the game, but it still looks fun as hell

or better hair, i dont like smokes, thats my opinion, and the fact that he is basically saying im *****ing because i dont like a certain feature on one of my favorite characters is dumb, i dont like reptiles design, i dont like smokes design, i dont like subzeros design, i LOVED his MK Vs DC Design.... its my opinion, and the whole mentality thing saying you wont complain in person just shows that the people he talks to are either
1.fake or
2,they are not the ones who complain, im not complaining, you dont see me forcing Ed to give me Xbox demo or im not gonna buy it, be it as it may i did ask him when we could look forward to he details, which is completely different, i speak my mind and idc what you think of me thats just who i am, but back to the subject, the fact about the kintaro WAS a disappointment, but in all honesty, if they had put kintaro up as DLC, when he is on the disc, i would have flipped s***, that is just sleezy and greedy as hell

all in all, after all the leaks, all the bulls*** this game has been thru in the past couple months, all the hate and fanboyism, i cant wait for this game, its just gonna be hard for me NOT to stay up to date on the next game cuz all these leaks TRULY ruined the fun hardy boy moments in the game, but it still looks fun as hell

Why get so offensive over something that he meant in general, your acting like he is talking to you and your post just proved him right, it doesnt make sense how people get offended over every little thing even things that wasnt even directed at you personally

1.fake or

I understand what you are saying, and there is a difference between not liking something and *****ing, however but your rant falls under *****ing. Okay, so you don't like the things, and it's good if you aren't attacking Boon directly, and it's also good that you aren't letting the little things prevent you from buying the game, but that video was more aimed towards the people that are going apeshit over EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING.

On another note:
I'll be honest, initially I didn't like Smoke's hair, but it has grown on me. I don't like other little things about the game, but I know that NRS is doing the best they can with the resources they had. To completely start from scratch with the 2D fighting with 3D characters and have it done this fast, I am extremely impressed. So some of the smaller things are lacking, oh well. Look at it this way... If this was the PERFECT game, why would anyone want to buy in the future games? Technology and ways of doing things will always be updating, so we have to be happy with what we have. I think that this was an underlying point of the rant message, and it's exactly how I feel.

i agree with this guy that people expect to much from NRS and a lot of people are *****ing about stupid shit, especially on themortalkombat.com. God those threads are horrible. Its true that people should just be thankful for what their getting, but i also don't think it's wrong for fans to dislike a character design, or to want rain in the starting roster, or to want the demo for x box. It is stupid for all the people blaming boon for the xbox demo, but hell, i don't have that demo and i'm getting tired of sitting on this computer watching all the gameplay, i want to experience it myself. i haven't complained about it one single time on threads, but i think i'm aloud to be a little jealous of PS3 owners who get to play it.

*****ing about *****ing is the new black! You'll eat your peas and like it. I don't care if they are brown and partially frozen! Just be happy you have peas.

Sidenote; that was the most annoying accent I've heard since the movie 'Snatch'.

i agree with this guy that people expect to much from NRS and a lot of people are *****ing about stupid shit, especially on themortalkombat.com. God those threads are horrible. Its true that people should just be thankful for what their getting, but i also don't think it's wrong for fans to dislike a character design, or to want rain in the starting roster, or to want the demo for x box. It is stupid for all the people blaming boon for the xbox demo, but hell, i don't have that demo and i'm getting tired of sitting on this computer watching all the gameplay, i want to experience it myself. i haven't complained about it one single time on threads, but i think i'm aloud to be a little jealous of PS3 owners who get to play it.

I feel what your saying I would feel the same way if I didnt have a PS3, like he said most likely Ed Boon is not the one who doesn't want the demo out for you guys IMO WB is behind that, Lol and thank God your not one of the ones that goes on Ed Boon's twitter telling him "why does he hate Xbox 360 fans" thats a p***y thing to do