"Rant on Greedy MK fans"

^^^^^
MK9 looks a very good game and if you think NRS got the game to where it is now by sitting around praising eachother and licking eachothers asses then YOU ARE WRONG!!

They proabaly had similar sorts of coversations that we have on here, well mabey.... not about smokes hair but anyway

AGREED! As for DLC i am going to buy every piece of DLC, I am a fan, not greedy, I am F***ING GRATEFUL!

you could also fall into the catergory of being a mug... I buy somthing on the basis that I think it is worth it (value vs cost)
but I am sure that NRS plans to give value for money as we have seen that is what they are doing with the main title so why not continue to do so.

Bottom line this game is a fan service so everyone wants their say and if you don't agree just too bad If you do then fair enough... Where are we, oh yeah in a forum, we are all entitled to our opinions within reasonable terms get over it

Last edited:
^^^^^
MK9 looks a very good game and if you think NRS got the game to where it is now by sitting around praising eachother and licking eachothers asses then YOU ARE WRONG!!

They proabaly had similar sorts of coversations that we have on here, well mabey.... not about smokes hair but anyway
I think their convos were probably a little more structured. everyone on here is ready to declare war on each other hahaha. if anyone one wants a chill pill i'm selling them for $100

I thought there was a very good outlook of the game from the majority. The only complaints I have seen are some nitpicks with some character designs and fatalities. And that's destined to happen with anything so I don't really see the point to that guys rant.

Keep the discussion clean guys. We don't want any flame wars starting around here.

Don't make me start handing out infractions now.

Jinko, TRMK Staff.

...Please use some commas or basic syntactical structure. I re-read this several times and I can't seem to understand what you're trying to express. Kindly rephrase it? If english is not your first language, then just be aware that english is my fourth language.

My ONLY complaint has been ... Well ... Uh ... Why bother???

I won't mention the unmentionable.
I'd probably get flamed or - Repped for it anyways.

It's a sad day when you can't even voice your opinion without getting bashed for it. :(

Man this guy is speaking the truth. I agree with him totally. Too many crybabies. Need to just be happy that we are getting a game is clearly had time and effort put into it.

Nice find, +rep!

I totally agree with that guy, some people refusing to buy the game because of nitpicking is just sad. Well, not much more to say, many here have already said it all.

On a side note, that guy has such a cool accent. The accent I've always wanted.

The man is not a white paladin championing a noble cause; he is only adding B.P. Oil to the fire by making a (giant **** you *******s) video to all the "whiny babies" when he himself is no better.

The man is not a white paladin championing a noble cause; he is only adding B.P. Oil to the fire by making a (giant **** you *******s) video to all the "whiny babies" when he himself is no better.

The world is way to politically correct!, Sometimes you have to fight fire with FIRE lol just like in the old days now its all about dont say that! You cant say that! Thats racist! Your stupid! Your a Hypocrite!

Im not pointing any fingers I thought id just throw that out there, food for thought ;)