"Rant on Greedy MK fans"

Let people cry about stuff they don't like.
Let people cry about the cryers.
What this thread is doing is crying about a cryer who is crying about cryers.
And that's ok... but....
Just let it be. We shouldn't start an infinite string of crying.

How in the world would it be possible for 100% of people to not complain about ANYTHING at all.

I personally don't like Kano's beard. I think he should have a 5o'clock shadow. Let me cry about it.
In the end we'll all get the game, even the people who complain about hair or character voices. So we are already showing support. If someone doesn't get the game for something lame like bad hair, voices, or fatalities then just leave them alone. Why do some of you care so much?

Last edited:
Why get so offensive over something that he meant in general, your acting like he is talking to you and your post just proved him right, it doesnt make sense how people get offended over every little thing even things that wasnt even directed at you personally

dude your over there acting like im hitting back flips raging, listen tot he first 30 seconds of the video, he CLEARLY says people are *****ing over the way a certain character looks, i think im entitled to an opinion, im not over here raging, im not saying his video is stupid i just said im entitled to my opinion, what ever it is that got YOU offended to reply to me making no sense at all is beyond me -_-

The guy is ranting on the fact that the *****ing is getting out of control and that we should be greatfull for what we have coming out period

Grateful? No we're giving these people our money, and its supply and demand. The reason that we're even getting a 2D MK with blood and fatalities again is because people we're "*****ing" about how bad the 3D games were, and how lame many things in MKvsDC were. If it wasnt for these outspoken people who are 'crying' then we would have yet another 3D MK.

So let them cry...Like I said before this is just part of the cycle for every fighter that has come out this generation. You think this is bad? Talk to a Marvel vs Capcom 3 fan.

dude your over there acting like im hitting back flips raging, listen tot he first 30 seconds of the video, he CLEARLY says people are *****ing over the way a certain character looks, i think im entitled to an opinion, im not over here raging, im not saying his video is stupid i just said im entitled to my opinion, what ever it is that got YOU offended to reply to me making no sense at all is beyond me -_-

LMFAO! I really could care less about your opinion all im sayin is the guy is talking to people in general, the main point is NRS is not going to change the game much this late in the process just because people are going to cry about it, the ones who are complaining are the main ones that are going to buy the game anyway, if you dislike somthing about the game so much then dont buy it plain and simple

Grateful? No we're giving these people our money, and its supply and demand. The reason that we're even getting a 2D MK with blood and fatalities again is because people we're "*****ing" about how bad the 3D games were, and how lame many things in MKvsDC were. If it wasnt for these outspoken people who are 'crying' then we would have yet another 3D MK.

So let them cry...Like I said before this is just part of the cycle for every fighter that has come out this generation. You think this is bad? Talk to a Marvel vs Capcom 3 fan.

Nobody is telling you guys to stop crying but its the way people go about it that makes all the difference

Last edited:
Well, about the demo.. Doesn't it seem like Sony talked their way into getting the demo as an early release over Microsoft? It does sound like a classic business move that a company would make to one up their rival. Make no mistake... MK9 is one of the most popular games that's supposed to hit this year.

Ooooo lets officially call it crying =D

I'm such a trend setter.

Also lets all end all our posts with our favorite sexual positions. Don't cry about it.

-Reverse Cowgirl

Well, about the demo.. Doesn't it seem like Sony talked their way into getting the demo as an early release over Microsoft? It does sound like a classic business move that a company would make to one up their rival. Make no mistake... MK9 is one of the most popular games that's supposed to hit this year.

I agree I think sony is making alot of xbox users jelouse with this highly anticipated game coming out lol, but its a good business move on there part nonetheless

I just wish people could be happy with what we are getting. I have never seen this much fan service in a long time and it very rare to have this kinda of thing happen. There is always something that somebody likes and the other hates people have to except that you cant please everyone. If they did this game would be a mess

^^^^ I'm blaming it all on Warner Brothers, It's their fault not NRS

No only kidding, yeah it is correct what this guy is saying about over negativity and that comes down to people not being able to back up what they are saying with anything other than negativity.... Although the double edged sword is that forums are places of praise and of critiscm...

and although this guy "won the Tournament" when he's at the next one he should complain about the game being to easy for him

Agree 100% with the video in the OP, that was really good, and is exactly how I see it too.

Plus it was extra cool cos it was like listening to Stephen Merchant talk about Mortal Kombat.

AGREED! As for DLC i am going to buy every piece of DLC, I am a fan, not greedy, I am F***ING GRATEFUL!

AGREED My crazy friend just cuse you want some thing to be the best it can be is not greed it's the want for what you like to be perfect

"[Mortal Kombat 9 fans keep] *****ing about pointless shit", this man is a hypocritical autistic ape. The entire video is laden with "pointless shit", he needs to grow up.

I completely disagree with this idiot.

you find it smart to make fun of autistic people grow up a little bud
but you are right we whine a little to much would you rather they shut up and have another MKA on are hands or have use voice are dissapointment with the product my be they should not be so many nitpicky my only gripe is smoke the rest is grate not diggen the hair but that is what alts are for right gripe gone

I'm cancelling my preorder because theres not an option in the menu to adjust the brightness until the screen is completely black ^o^
i read all of this and literally just pooped
-piledriver