Some new Boon Tweets

Demetrius

Ed, what's the news on Motaro being a DLC? Is it Possible? Noobde: Mortaro is not DLC. None of the Bosses are DLC.

Hey, how come you replaced Rain with Quan Chi? Not cool Homms Noobde: You know what happens when you ASSume, right?

Is TEST YOUR LUCK available in any 2 player modes? That would be AWESOME! Noobde: Hells to hte m-fin YEA!

Quite naturally, all of these go both ways; none of the bosses are DLC, so are they on the disk or unplayable?

Is Rain in the game?

It WOULD be cool if it was availabble, or "Yeah, TYL is in the game for 2 Player Mode"

What are your thoughts?

I highly doubt Rain will be on final roster, but will be DLC instead. As much as i hate it. And for the bosses, keep them unplayable.

I remember in one of Ed's tweets, someone asked him why Rain wasn't in the roster and he said something like, you don't know our DLC plans, or something like that. As for the bosses, it doesn't really matter to me if they're playable; saying that though, bosses online would be kind of a pain. I'm glad that TYL is available on 2 player mode; it's gonna be a hit on game night. :)

Wait. Shouldn't this indicate that Kahn is going to be playable ?

Shao_khan_mk9_gameplay.jpg

As I doubt you would face him at Tsung's room during the Story Mode...

Wait. Shouldn't this indicate that Kahn is going to be playable ?

Shao_khan_mk9_gameplay.jpg

As I doubt you would face him at Tsung's room during the Story Mode...

That's Orange you glad I came? in Challenge Tower; Scorp and Sub fight a Prysm Changing Khan, where Scorp can only hurt him when he's Orange, Sub can only hurt him while he's Blue.

I gotta admit, I like Boon's style. I mean the guy gets so many questions and has so many fans *****ing at him all the time, I would play with people's minds too lol

Bosses:
What I would like: All bosses remain unplayable.
What is likely to happen: Sub-Bosses (Kintaro/Goro) will be secret/unlockable characters.

Rain:
Since Boon said no bosses will be DLC, we can pretty much (maybe) throw out the magazine article as false/hoax. Therefore, I would almost bet that Rain will be, if not the first then one of the first, DLC.

ASS in assume was great. So if no bosses are gonna be dlc, then to me that says Kintaro & Motaro are in the game, combining that with the lvl 300 challenge tower rumor. I hope theyre not playable either, & just focus on em being tough as hell, MK2 style. But I bet they will be playable, just very hard or secretive 2 get.

Who really needs Rain in the first place? He was only in two games (MK Trilogy and Armageddon) and is a joke character out of reference to a song, there's other characters even post MK3 that are more important (and more interesting) than he is. I'd much rather see Kenshi and Scarlet make the initial roster over him (day one DLC hopefully). Motaro isn't all that either...the bosses are best left unplayable.

Nice to know we get 2player Test Your Luck (which looks really fun!)

Who really needs Rain in the first place? He was only in two games (MK Trilogy and Armageddon) and is a joke character out of reference to a song, there's other characters even post MK3 that are more important (and more interesting) than he is. I'd much rather see Kenshi and Scarlet make the initial roster over him (day one DLC hopefully). Motaro isn't all that either...the bosses are best left unplayable.

Do we really need any of the characters? No. But most people would like to see Rain in MK9.

Ermac was a joke character, as was Johnny Cage...