IGN fight stick presentation

IDK why they don't show the PS version but I'm sure its inconsequential. It will be the same thing. I'm just trying so hard to talk myself out of not ordering this cuz I feel i'll be at a disadvantage online using just a d-pad. Or at least, not giving myself the best competitive advantage I can.

If you pay your pre-order at Gamestop in full and then cancel do they return your money?

Looks really nice. I cant wait to get a hold of mine.

IDK why they don't show the PS version but I'm sure its inconsequential. It will be the same thing. I'm just trying so hard to talk myself out of not ordering this cuz I feel i'll be at a disadvantage online using just a d-pad. Or at least, not giving myself the best competitive advantage I can.

If you pay your pre-order at Gamestop in full and then cancel do they return your money?

Yes, they give you a full refund.

I believe so, but I'm not positive.

I can't wait for this, it's gonna be great. I don't have a lot of experience using fight sticks outside of the arcade itself, so it'll take a while to get comfortable with it, but something about using arcade sticks just makes the whole experience that much more fun in a way. I'll always have the 360 controller as a backup, but the arcade stick looks like a blast to use. A couple other friends of mine are getting one too, so it'll make for some fun arcade esq. nostalgia competition.

I just can't wait to get my hands on this piece of collection. I want to be april 19 NOW!!!

Believe it or not there are a few people over on the GameSpot Forums canceling their tournament editions. Because after they watched this video they came under the impression that the game doesn't come with it. Lol

Believe it or not there are a few people over on the GameSpot Forums canceling their tournament editions. Because after they watched this video they came under the impression that the game doesn't come with it. Lol

yea the guy describing it was misleading and said "it costs $149.99" rather than saying 'the kollectors edition (as in the whole package) comes at 150'.

One would hope these people would do a little more research before actually cancelling their orders. It takes about 15 seconds to pull up any store site or google, and search for the TE, and see the game comes with it as well as the little DLC stuff. Though the game doesn't come with the stick purchase itself, which is at the same price, so that's where they could have gotten confused. However, it's not that tough to look it up. lol You'd think if they were spending $150 on something, they'd be pretty knowledgable on what it is they are buying.

wow...... just, wow. poor judgement.

Oh gosh:(. I don't wanna talk about sticks. I kalled to downgrade to the KE but they sold out at gamestop:(. I khanged my mind the last mintue. I guess I gotta get use to it. How is a stick anyway? Is it gonna take away expirence using a kontrol?

The more they show off this stick the more I can't wait to get my hands on it. My only concern is how far the joystick is in relation to the buttons.

PDP is selling it for 130 on their website without the game. The box in the IGN video is the PDP box not the TE box. You CAN get the TE edition for 150 which obviously comes with the game, but PDP is selling them for 130.

http://www.pdp.com/mkstick/index.html

Last edited: