spoiler spoiler: sub-zero, smoke (must see)

His hair looks WORSE there, why is it so high off of his head? Cyber-Zero looks good, but too skinny. But these are just concept drawings anyways so he probably looks fine in the game.

Smoke's looking a little better, his arms are waay too big, but the hair is growing on me.

Anyone else think he was wearing hot pants at first glance? I was about to rage.

Are we allowed to use these as Avatars?
I mean its already well known, MK9 Smoke's pic is even on MK wiki

From what I read of previous posts by moderators, no. At least until he's officially announced.

I guess this is the first time we see Smoke's bottom half. Very nice. I like how his outfit looks like shiny metal throughout except for his waist flap which is the cross-hatched MK2 material. :)

Are we allowed to use these as Avatars?
I mean its already well known, MK9 Smoke's pic is even on MK wiki

Negative not until they are shown by NRS themselves and not through leaks there are actually plenty of people who still have no idea whos in the game and what kharacters look like

Edit: Kergon beat me to it lol

Hey Flake 01!

Where did you get these renders from? There must be some other gameplay videos or pictures from this spanish MK convention! Search and share it!

Looks good but still hoping Smokes alt costume has a full hood/mask, I hope he has his cloud of smoke surrounding him in this game or else that will be a disappointment.

Last edited:
That Smoke pic is bad ****ing ass. His hair looks a bit odd in the renders, but here it just makes him look METAL. \m/