About the mortal kombat' Dragon

spring80

Is it possible in some days we saw the mortal kombat' Dragon as a secret character,and we need a very complicated rules to found him and fight with him.
i hope in this game we saw this dragon and know why he is the mortal kombat logo .
what you thinking ??

I was just making the point there there is *a* dragon. Not necessarily *the* dragon. Would make for a cool concept, I suppose.

Hmm ... Interesting concept ... Maybe have an Elder God with two forms as a boss (Shinnok maybe?) ... Similar to Tekken 3 where Ogre transformed into True Ogre

Then again how will you fight/defeat a Dragon-God?

I think this discussion crosses the boundary of wanting to know too much.

Just let the dragon logo have a mystique about it and don't worry about what it means. It's more just the symbol of the tournament.

Hmm ... Interesting concept ... Maybe have an Elder God with two forms as a boss (Shinnok maybe?) ... Similar to Tekken 3 where Ogre transformed into True Ogre

You can defeat the dragon with the same way you defeat onaga in deception,crashing the crystal power to decrease onaga power,or something like that.↲who like to see the dragon as a big secret character??

You can defeat the dragon with the same way you defeat onaga in deception,crashing the crystal power to decrease onaga power,or something like that.↲who like to see the dragon as a big secret character??