Votes: 25 54.3%
  • MK vs Dc

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Mortal Kombat Armagedon

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Other/Comment

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Armageddon, because its the only one of those I actually played. I avoided MK vs. DC because I'm not really a fan of DC plus the teen rating.

Special forces and Mythologies are two worst games. MKvsDC is NOT a MK game. It's a children friendly DC fighting game with guest characters from MK.

I don't think that MK Mythology was bad, story wise it was awsome, to me the worst is SPECIAL FORCES,

Armageddon hands down.
MK:Special Forces and vs. DC were experiments gone wrong.

MK:A, they knew what the **** they were doing.

Special Forces was a huge POS but somehow I managed to let my fanboy-ism get the best of me and I finished it, bar far the worst of the worst. I think I lost patience for the series as I got older. I loved 1-umk3 and DA wasn't bad... enter Deception, I bought it played it for about a week and never went back. Skipped MK:A all together and vs. DC had me a little excited for the engine but it turned out to be lackluster. As like a lot of you, I've been waiting for this game for 10 years and I'm Psyched!

The answer is MK3.

That's because even as bad as Special Forces and Mythologies were, we pretty much knew they were going to be bad and they were only spinoffs.

MK3 came hot on the heels of the incredible MK2, and everyone was expecting a game at least as good, hopefully better. Instead, we got the heap called MK3, a game that didn't have the dark feel of a true MK game, something that actually had WORSE animation and graphics than its predecessor, and basically something that tarnished the entire brand.

I would say the side games didn't tarnish the MK name as much because they were side projects. MK3 actually harmed the main MK brand.

I know most people will think I'm crazy, but I think anybody who liked MK3 isn't a true MK fan and doesn't really understand what the original games were about. Even Ed Boon didn't like MK3.

Ed does not allow us the call special forces a mortal kombat game. so i think vs dc universe is worst

I still have to say MK:A.
At least in MK3 the characters had personality.
Nobody stood apart in MK:A, everyone had only about 3 special moves, most of which were useless due to the 3d plane.
Everyone had the same attack animations and fatalities.
And they shafted Shujinko, who was so high on a pedestal story wise in MK:D, only to be knocked down by a no name, personality lacking jackass known as Taven :mad:

The answer is MK3.

That's because even as bad as Special Forces and Mythologies were, we pretty much knew they were going to be bad and they were only spinoffs.

MK3 came hot on the heels of the incredible MK2, and everyone was expecting a game at least as good, hopefully better. Instead, we got the heap called MK3, a game that didn't have the dark feel of a true MK game, something that actually had WORSE animation and graphics than its predecessor, and basically something that tarnished the entire brand.

I would say the side games didn't tarnish the MK name as much because they were side projects. MK3 actually harmed the main MK brand.

I know most people will think I'm crazy, but I think anybody who liked MK3 isn't a true MK fan and doesn't really understand what the original games were about. Even Ed Boon didn't like MK3.

Ill agree, except for the true fan crap thats just elitest talk however I love UMK3.

I'll take that, Eclipso. It's probably wrong of me to say anyone who liked MK3 isn't a true fan. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

The reason I said that is because I remember playing MK2 in the arcade and in the beginning everything was cool. After it had been out a while, a bunch of annoying people who didn't play the game properly (they turtled and used cheap moves) and started spreading stupid rumors just kind of ruined the experience. Before that, it was a great community.

I always thought Boon listened to these weasles and what they wanted and that's how we got MK3, and of course, they loved it. The original MK2 community knew MK3 was garbage the day it came out.

I'll take that, Eclipso. It's probably wrong of me to say anyone who liked MK3 isn't a true fan. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

The reason I said that is because I remember playing MK2 in the arcade and in the beginning everything was cool. After it had been out a while, a bunch of annoying people who didn't play the game properly (they turtled and used cheap moves) and started spreading stupid rumors just kind of ruined the experience. Before that, it was a great community.

I always thought Boon listened to these weasles and what they wanted and that's how we got MK3, and of course, they loved it. The original MK2 community knew MK3 was garbage the day it came out.

MK3 didnt really have that MK feel down and while UMK3 did a great job of recapturing some of that it I can see where you are coming from.