Couple of questions

NOOBSAILBOT

sooo i was just wondering is this game going to be like mk vs dc?... and who do u guys think is going to be the most overused person online?

sooo i was just wondering is this game going to be like mk vs dc?... and who do u guys think is going to be the most overused person online?

According to the demo and everything ive seen, No it will not be like MKvsDC

to answer your second question. Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Kratos (PS3 only)

Welcome to the forums!

thanks!... yea cause i got really use to mk vs dc but its just interesting to see whos going to use who im def using my man noob at first hopefully hes fun to use

it is not like mk vs dcu....but one thing i can say about this game is that if you know how to do combos in Mk vs dc then learning the new combos in this game will be a piece of cake.

now, the dynamics in this game is the most unique asset that sets it apart from mk vs dc.

for example, you cannot diagonal jump and pop up an opponent with diagonal up/right and y (or triangle for ps3). Instead, you have to jump straight up vertically and time your hit with square or x button. its much more intricate and professional in my opinion. i hope ya'll like this new system cuz i know i will. (there were a lot of jumpers in mk vs dc, and a lot of them who love doing it get annoying sometimes lol)

-it also seems that pulling off juggle combos are easier in this game (timing-wise)

it plays like MK2 and UMK3, and online you will most likley be fighting scorpion and ermac and cage me thinks and maybe gaytos,, sorry kratos