Contest: Songs Inspired By The Warriors Sampler

I'd Say my Personal Favorite is: Reptiles, It's just very upbeat and I'm big into the Dub that's thrown into it, and I like the old school voices that are laid into the track, can't wait to hear the whole thing.

But in a close second is Kano's: It's a little optimistic for someone so bad but it's got a great little beat to it.

Hi Patrick, you know what a big collector I am and i would really like to add this to my kollection, and being from <alta, it makes it difficult for me to get these king of things. Thankyou and hope I get one!! FATALITY

My favorite song from the few I have heard, definitely has to be Mileena's. Liu Kang's is decent too. Didn't really care much for Kung Lao's or Sub-Zero's. Baraka's and Reptile's are ok. Those are all I have heard.

The whole soundtrack sounds like a rave. All up in the club getting freaky. Grinding up on someone then Shang Tsung pops up out of nowhere like "Let Mortal Kombat begin! Fight!" Next thing you know there is a fist flying at you, Liu is bicycle kicking Jax across the room. Cyrax is with his glow sticks like "Ah yeah this my jam." Mileena is like "Nom nom nom." Scorpion is looking at Sub-Zero; Sub is like "I'll kill you for killing my brother!" Toasty's like "How many ******* brothers do you have?!

Nevertheless I love it!

Contest is now over, and winners are now being contacted. Here are the results of the contest poll in order of votes. Some people named more than one track, so those people got a vote for each song.

6. Reptile's Theme - Skrillex
40 Votes

2. Mileena's Theme - Tokimonsta
19 Votes

9. Baraka's Theme - Run DMT
6 Votes

4. Liu Kang's Theme - Congorock
5 Votes

8. Johnny Cage's Theme - LA Riots
4 Votes

1. Deathstalker (Scorpion's Theme) - JFK of MSTRKRFT
3 Votes

3. Helado (Sub-Zero's Theme) - Harvard Bass
3 Votes

5. Goro's Theme - Bird Peterson
1 Vote

7. Raiden's Theme - 9th Wonder
1 Vote

10. Kung Lao's Theme - Felix Cartal
1 Vote

11. Kano's Theme - Them Jeans
0 Vote

12. Shao Kahn's Theme - Sound Of Stereo
0 Vote

Also here is the list of winners, winners should have a PM from me with their code to download the three songs for free.

#1 - Armon24
#2 - EzeeMacker
#3 - mrodz
#4 - Chris Salazar
#5 - shutdown
#6 - Teizen
#7 - (M)ark (K)antor
#8 - PrinceScorpion
#9 - Lenin Ceballos
#10 - pwnurmom1217
#11 - Draxxon
#12 - Slayer_22
#13 - 3nany

Congrats to the winners, and thank you Pat, for giving us another chance to win some kool MK stuff. ;-)

The whole soundtrack sounds like a rave. All up in the club getting freaky. Grinding up on someone then Shang Tsung pops up out of nowhere like "Let Mortal Kombat begin! Fight!" Next thing you know there is a fist flying at you, Liu is bicycle kicking Jax across the room. Cyrax is with his glow sticks like "Ah yeah this my jam." Mileena is like "Nom nom nom." Scorpion is looking at Sub-Zero; Sub is like "I'll kill you for killing my brother!" Toasty's like "How many ******* brothers do you have?!

Nevertheless I love it!

I can see it now, Shao Khan is the Dj, and Sektor is in the corner with Jade sellin E-pills :p