Contest: Songs Inspired By The Warriors Sampler

Oh man... I like Milennas, Lius, & Reptiles. Is say... Reptile for the win. ...Yeah, Reptiles theme is my favorite. Im lookin forward to hearing Shao Kahns also.

I'll go with Johnny Cage's theme from LA Riots!

Wish I could hear a bit more from Mileena's, Liu Kang's & Shao Kahn!

My favorite theme songs out of the one I heard are Scorpion, Mileena, Liu Kang and Reptile, because the song fits them perfectly while you can kick ass at the same time. Plus, people can relate and fit in their shoes with their own struggles as well.

The other song I least like is Sub-Zero. The theme doesn't fit him at all.

i really like reptile's theme. it has a nice dance feel to it. I think sub zero's theme would be pretty good too but you can't hear enough of it on the sample to make a judgment.

Ace

My favorite track or theme from the Album has to be Reptile's. It was so good it was used in the Mortal Kombat promo tv trailer. I like it's vibe and it actually fits him.

I got a 3way tie, between Reptile, Liu Kang's and Mileena. For Honorable Mention I'd say Goro, Scorpion, and Johnny Cage. I'm sure the whole Album is gonna be a big hit, however, I will say the two tracks i find that need some work are Kano's and MOST DEFINATELY Sub-Zero's :) but as I said, the whole Album is gonna be bad ass :)

It has nothing to do with it, but how do you have a Reptile Yu-Gi-Oh! Card, with Sub Zero in the picture :p

*Double Post* Idk how to delete it, im new to the forum game

Last edited: