TRMK Forums Mobile Style - New!

Pat, is there any plans to consolidate the homepage for mobile users? I'm running Android 2.3 (Cyanogenmod 7.0). Also can you add a large 'next' button to the right of the thread numbers at the bottom for us people with caveman thumbs and small screens?

I'll tweak the Forum theme a bit more, it's not perfect I have to admit.

As far as the main pages, I do plan on it just that's a bit more extra work and something I've been avoiding. I'll see if I can get that going before MK9 releases. ;)

Can you give us the "option" to view the Full site?
This version can get pretty annoying on the iPod Touch.

Anyways, that's just my 2 cents. :-D

^ I agree with this can we have it as an option? i'm not saying its bad i like it because its fast i just prefer the desktop version more. Also i noticed the option to change it back is missing and yes i looked at the photo you posted i looked for it at the top and bottom btw i'm using an ipod 3g. Also when you click on the TRMK logo while your on a thread it work take you back to the main page.

As I stated above, it's forced on for NOW when it's forced on that button doesn't work so I removed it. This isn't for good, just temporary.

Hey Pat I signed in thru my phone and it took me back to the TRMK homepage but I had to sign in again and ever time I signed in, I had it kept doing it to me. Is it my phone or what?

Try it now, I think I got it fixed!

Yea it works now when i click on the TRMK logo it takes me to the homepage & i'm glad you brought back the option for the desktop version. Except theres one problem when i'm in a thread lets say this one and i click on the desktop option to see this page as i would in my computer, it takes me to the main page lol instead of keeping me in this one. Then when i click on a thread from the homepage it goes back to the mobile version then i click on the desktop option it does it all over again hopefully its not confusing.

I may have found a way to view TRMK in its desktop version and see visitors msgs, (and other things not available in the mobile version) while viewing TRMK on phone.

This link here will take you to the
TRMK main forum page but it will open in the format before the mobile version was introduced. I found it while doing a random google search for MK topics but dont know how or why it happens.

TRMK forum mainpage link
http://www.google.com/gwt/x?wsc=hg&...www.trmk.org/forums&ei=HERZTqvyCcmhiAemuOz1CQ

From here you can navigate to your profile and do all activities which u can do on a desktop. Im not sure if it will work in all phones but hope it helped. :)

Last edited:
Just realized that the desktop version now works on the mobile version of TRMK, which means you can view and reply to VMs and be able to navigate the site like in a pc. I guess this was one of the things that were fixed in the last update.