TRMK Forums Mobile Style - New!

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Due to popular demand, in addition to us supporting TapATalk Mobile Forum Applications we also now have a mobile friendly style that should automatically kick when visiting the forum on your iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, WebOS, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile devices.

Here's a look at what it looks like:

scaled.php

Let me know what you think, and I'll make changes where needed.

Nice!
The only thing is, it doesnt stay mobile style. I'm at the screen you have shown above and once I click on one of the topics, it goes straight to desktop style, doesnt stay mobile. is that suppose to happen?

Can you give us the "option" to view the Full site?
This version can get pretty annoying on the iPod Touch.

Anyways, that's just my 2 cents. :-D

Shitt, too bad it doesnt support FB connect, I cant log on without it. Pat is there any way to make my account separate from FB connect?

Nice!
The only thing is, it doesnt stay mobile style. I'm at the screen you have shown above and once I click on one of the topics, it goes straight to desktop style, doesnt stay mobile. is that suppose to happen?

No it's not supposed to happen, what type of phone are you using?

Can you give us the "option" to view the Full site?
This version can get pretty annoying on the iPod Touch.

Anyways, that's just my 2 cents. :-D

Ummm look at the top of the screen. That big button that says "TRMK Desktop Theme" will switch you. Maybe I'll rename it "Switch to Regular Theme"

Shitt, too bad it doesnt support FB connect, I cant log on without it. Pat is there any way to make my account separate from FB connect?

I'll see if I can't add Facebook Connect to it. I can also make you account work without Facebook connect. I'll PM you.

I was wondering what the hell happened to the forum when I saw it earlier, lol. I thought the forum was all messed up <.<

It was on my blackberry just for a moment and then when I got home and opened the page on my laptop, it was like that. Both times, just lasted a second.

It was on my blackberry just for a moment and then when I got home and opened the page on my laptop, it was like that. Both times, just lasted a second.

Weird shouldn't see it on your computer. Anyone else seeing this?

What browser are you using? Let know if it happens again!

I have Opera.

Hasn't happened since the first time I logged in today. I clicked a thread right away and the screen went back to normal, lol.

I saw it briefly on my Android, but went once I clicked a thread.

That's a known bug I'm trying to get rid of, Android is screwed up somehow. I can force it, but then you wont be able to drop down to the Desktop Style and people wont like that. What exact Android phone and version do you have?

I have Opera.

Hasn't happened since the first time I logged in today. I clicked a thread right away and the screen went back to normal, lol.

What version of Opera are you on right now?

Do me a favor both of you, goto http://whatsmyuseragent.com/ and then paste me the text after "Your User Agent: "

Last edited:
Scratch that, I have now had to force this plugin to always show the mobile version for mobile users. Jade let me know if you have problems still or not.

Sorry Taj but I had to remove the "Desktop Theme" button from the software because I have to force it on users to make it work for those with Android phones. It's likely an Android bug that wont ever get fixed either. Sorry.

Pat, is there any plans to consolidate the homepage for mobile users? I'm running Android 2.3 (Cyanogenmod 7.0). Also can you add a large 'next' button to the right of the thread numbers at the bottom for us people with caveman thumbs and small screens?