Custom Soundtrack? Music-related.

Burning_Eye

Yeah, it seems there is no custom soundtrack support for XBox. At least, MK:D's is quite exceptional. I was wondering what are some of your thoughts about this, to me, glaring omission.
Also, to establish some sort of understanding of fellow MK fans, can you state what type of music you like and some bands that you find appealing. Thanks.

Genres I like: Screamo, Emo, Alternative, Post-Hardcore, and many others of this nature.

Some of my favorite bands: Dead Poetic, Underoath, Emery, Slow Coming Day, Beloved, Juliana Theory.

Yeah, wrong forum, but anyway, I listen to the following genres:

Heavy metal, thrash metal, death metal, some metalcore, some grindcore, some gothic metal.

As for leaving out custom sountracks, I don't mind it in Mortal Kombat, 'cause I always liked the music they came up with. At least, I think it fits well and adds to the atmosphere.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Yeah, wrong forum, but anyway, I listen to the following genres:

Heavy metal, thrash metal, death metal, some metalcore, some grindcore, some gothic metal.

As for leaving out custom sountracks, I don't mind it in Mortal Kombat, 'cause I always liked the music they came up with. At least, I think it fits well and adds to the atmosphere.

Agreed, I wouldn't mind having it if I get bored of the tribal rockish music. But most of the time it suits it well, I mean really think about it. Can you picture listening to P.I.M.P. on Quan Chi's Fortress? I think not.

Oh yeah, forgot to post my favorite genres of music:

Gothic, Electronic, Industrial, Abstract, Classical, Horror

Yeah that was the only complain I had about the game... I wish there was custom ST's. The music in the game is good but I prefer listening to stuff I'd want to hear. Like the 2 movie soundtracks and a whole barrage of different musical genres. Toss some rap, some industrial, so chick angst music in there too... heh. Oh well can't have everything in a game... there has to be a minor flaw somewhere...

Custom soundtracks would kick @$$! C'mon, guys, can't you just hear it?!
MOOORTTAALLL KOMBAATTT! Dun, dun, dun, da dun dun dun dun dun...

Or maybe that really awesome (and by awesome, I mean horrible, Sub-Zero song)... Sub-Zero, cold warrior, Sub-Zero, why are you so cold...?