DECEPTION new fighters, choose one for DLC.

"What (Deception) new fighter you like to see in DLC

• Total voters

xamoel

Hi everyone, MK 2011 already have some post umk3 characters, like Quan Chi (mk4) and (spoilers.....Kenshi from MK5 like DLC) .
Mortal Kombat Deception introduce a very crazy characters, some really weirdos, and others like "no inspiration".
But the question is this.
You must choose at least one, two at maximus, of deception characters that you like see in a future DLC to the Mortal Kombat 2011 roster...and please, explain why (maybe, the look, the moveset, the story,,,i dont know).
Here the list.

.Ashrah
.Shujinko
.Havik
.Darrius
.Dairou
.Kira
.Kobra
.Hotaru
.ONAGA

Last edited:
I didnt really like anybody from Deception but if I had to choose I do like Shujinko and hotaru-well his alt appearance anyway

Havik was the only cool new fighter from Deception. The rest were either clones of other characters or just plain boring.

Havik & Hotaru

Chaosrealm and Orderrealm.

Before Deception these realms weren't mentioned, and they are significant members of their respective realms.

OK: I choose NONE OF THEM!

What's with all this newfound love for post MK3 characters???

The goal of MK9 was to bring back the old school feeling with current technology; we already know a couple of MK4 characters are in but that's enough, save all of them for future games.

I choose Havik.
He haves potencial.
I dont wanna a armageddon Hd, how i dont wanna a Trilogy HD either, some 3d era characters gets potencial, and maybe becomes really big characters in a 2D ambient game.

I choose Havik.
He haves potencial.
I dont wanna a armageddon Hd, how i dont wanna a Trilogy HD either, some 3d era characters gets potencial, and maybe becomes really big characters in a 2D ambient game.

I agree on that, let's see what future will brings. I'm pretty sure many of them will show up in future games. Or maybe not...

I would choose Shujinko because I liked his role in the story of Deception and he was also a character that seemed interesting to me, probably because of the Konquest mode. He was also like the ultimate random select character, since he had so many of the other characters moves; people may have hated him because of it but the way he got those techniques was one of the reasons why I liked him. For my second character, it would be a toss up between Dairou, Havik, Hotaru, and maybe Kira.

I would like to see Ashrah in for DLC
cause i thought her backstory was very interesting

Ashrah too for me, cause
- I like female characters;
- Her design is different and distinctive, more covered than the other girls;
- Her vodoo fight-style is awesome.