DECEPTION new fighters, choose one for DLC.

"What (Deception) new fighter you like to see in DLC

• Total voters
Shujinko, Havik and Darrius( tired of jax being the token black guy). No seriously Havik is my favorite from Deception and Shujinko because like someone said his entire life is the entire game.

Oooh, I forgot about Darrius! He's underrated, imo. Loved those Twisty Kicks. :)

Well well, for now its somthing like this.
Havik: 31
Ashrah:15
Hotaru: 14
Shujinko: 15
Others: 7
Sorry, i dont know how make grafics.

I would like to see Shujinko, He made me kinda happy in Deception, PLUS he was close to being an Old man Before the MK1 Tournament, He practically BELONGS in the MK9 Story! Hopefully a Cameo.

off topic....but can someone please answer this....i need someone to finally shed some light on this matter.

my question is, if Bo Rai Cho is shujinko's master trainer.....then, in the end....why in the hell does shujinko look waaaay older than him?????? shouldn't it be the other way around. lol

i swear MK is full of mysteries.

Because of that pool that Shujinko walked into in Chaosrealm. Also, Bo Rai Cho is from Outworld, Shujinko is from Earthrealm. They age differently.

off topic....but can someone please answer this....i need someone to finally shed some light on this matter.

my question is, if Bo Rai Cho is shujinko's master trainer.....then, in the end....why in the hell does shujinko look waaaay older than him?????? shouldn't it be the other way around. lol

i swear MK is full of mysteries.

Where did you get that Frost pic? Looks like a girl I dated in Vegas

havik - interesting character.
shujinko - we played as him...we banded with him...it would be sad to never see him again. he wasn't all bad.

Apart of Characters...i wonna extend the question.
Theres some arena from DECEPTION that you like it?
My personal favorites are Ying yang island and slaughter house.