DECEPTION new fighters, choose one for DLC.

"What (Deception) new fighter you like to see in DLC

• Total voters
He was new in Deadly Alliance. We're talking about Deception. :)

But yeah. Lazorz.

I think Ashrah needs a makeover, i mean, the concept behind Ashrah is really powerfull, the hell, the rise to purification, the light-powers, is cool, maybe needs a religious/ virgin look, something that only shows her mouth. i dont know, someda i gonna make a concept.

Ya know what? I'm givin' you rep because that's just plain badass.

Not really a fan of any of them but I would pick Ashrah, just for being the least boring of the lot....though that isn't saying much.

I dont think that some characters are boring, i think that some characters had bad luck and debuts in 3d - wasted mechanic games, i mean, we never see some of this characters in full splendor, we never saw original stands, and personal moves besides the "fight style", i wanna see at least one of this characters in 2d gameplay mechanics, even stryker, one of the most hated character, appears (well, for being from mk1-mk3), but the point is.... I think, that a few deception fighters have potencial to show us in the future...Someones says "keep them to the next game", i say THIS, this is the game, this mortal kombat must be refreshed at least for 5 years, i think,,,,with updates, DLC, online tournaments, why start talk about mk10 right now?.

For me MK9 is a classic MK, i'm not interested in MKD characters there. IMHO, they will only "pollute" the atmosphere.
But i voted for Kira. As it's my real name (Kira is a Russian female name)), she looks almost like me, and she was something like "me-in-MK-universe", and she was an exception.

Of the males- Shujinko, it's really sad that his timeline in the MK universe was limited to one game since he was actually pretty cool.

Females- Ashrah, nice to have a female fighter that has clothes on, would like to see a redesign where she looks more demonic though, she looked too 'pure' to be a demon

Runners Up- I can deal with Havik or Hotaru even though they are far from my favorite characters.

Kobra is too much of an evil Ken clone, Kira is cool in theory but the Lady in Red (Scarlet) already has a similar look, and I could care less for Darrius (too comical looking), Dairou (too forgettable) or Onaga (I don't care for boss characters).

Lawl, I'm actually going to finish this, but it's my obvious vote

havik3.png

Black spots will become transparent when i'm not busy

Also, Ps2 wasn't the only one with the MK games. >_>

Last edited:
don't like any of those really, voted for Shujinko though. he looked fun and all but all the list is really meh

Havik. I love snapping my own neck :D
Shujinko: If they put him in he should be young Shujinko (because of the timeline) and only know some of his moves. Maybe pre jail time in orderrealm. And then I think they should try to make his specials more his than clones. Like they should be the same move but they should all look like the belong to the same guy.