DECEPTION new fighters, choose one for DLC.

"What (Deception) new fighter you like to see in DLC

• Total voters
Ying Yang Island was an endless source of lulz for me! Watch out for piranhas!

Am I like the only one who didn't like Shujinko? His moves are all just taken from other characters and I didn't grow attached to him at all during Konquest. I was happy Raiden killed him in his ending. >:D

Anyways as for arenas I liked the Ying Yang Island.

Oh I forgot to add Onaga...favorite MK boss of all time!!!!!
I mean, he literally represents the symbol of mortal kombat!!!!
Way better than shao kahn imo ;)

Long time ago, ed says in twitter something like "making xray from boraicho and fix the onaga's parry move", but i never know if ed boon says the thruth or is only jokes :D
Anyway, onaga is a really difficult boss, i mean, its almost imposible beat him without breaks kamidogus.

OK: I choose NONE OF THEM!

What's with all this newfound love for post MK3 characters???

The goal of MK9 was to bring back the old school feeling with current technology; we already know a couple of MK4 characters are in but that's enough, save all of them for future games.

QFT. They don't need to pump out DLC information so quick anyways if they can't back it up. I'm already satisfied with the current roster. I still want to know who the exclusive 360 character will be...

I everyone, i update this post with a "Poll", you can select any charcters you want...but remember, try to choose 1-2 like maximun.

I chose Hotaru and Havik because i feel their Order-Chaos sub-plot was interesting, not as a main storyline, but as a nice little side story. Also Havik is a pretty cool and brutal character, Hotaru not so much, but he is integral to the aforementioned sub-plot.

EDIT: Apparently everybody dislikes Kira and Kobra, i think they became the MK equivalents of Nikki and Paulo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_and_Paulo).

Ashrah is the only one that I want to see in MK9.

She needs a revamp both design-wise and moveset-wise, but she has a great story in that she is an "ascending demon".

*looks at poll results*

Holy...
Woooooo! I am not the only one to vote for Darrius!

i voted for none i just dont want to see more than 5 or 6 dlc characters, this mk already have all original characters and im satisfied with that.the one im really excited for scarlet i know her and jade are gonna be my main girls. 30 characters is plenty, specialy when every single one have their own sick movesets and style. i will be disapointed if i see a 50+ man roster like football lol.

Congratulations on your satanic 666 post :twisted:, also one question, did you voted for Kira :)?

Post number 666, eh? That's eerie! Guess it had to happen sometime though. No, I didn't vote for Kira. Haha.

Lul at no votes for Ken... errr I mean Kobra.

d3bgq9t

I think,,,havik would looks cool, with this look, what do you think?
Its something more (medieval,,,mixed with terracota warriors style)

Sorry the double post, i dont know how (images from link works), anyway, here the link
http://xamoel.deviantart.com/#/d3bgq9t

Last edited by a moderator:
Kira: I know she is a blend/recycle of sonya and kano, but she is still pretty amazing. I enjoyed playing as her.

Havik: Havik....Havoc? His name explains it all.

Ashrah: Shes a GODDESS i love her, and her storyline has alot of potential. I would mind seeing her at all!

I think Ashrah needs a makeover, i mean, the concept behind Ashrah is really powerfull, the hell, the rise to purification, the light-powers, is cool, maybe needs a religious/ virgin look, something that only shows her mouth. i dont know, someda i gonna make a concept.

Reactions: Doc