DECEPTION new fighters, choose one for DLC.

"What (Deception) new fighter you like to see in DLC

• Total voters
HAVIK. he was probably the coollest character since umk3. yeah havik by far he was the only one worthy of being in mk.

If anybody from Deception did wind up DLC, I can almost bet it would be Shujinko. Or at least it would be Shujinko first. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Hotaru and my beloved Apep.

Who I'd prefer from MKD in this order:
1. Ashrah
2. YOUNG Shujinko
3. Kira (WITH HER OWN MOVES!)
4. Havik
5. Onaga
6 Hotaru (Though i don't like him much. He is just another "masked guard" but I do like his Naginata.

Also, I'd want these characters too very badly as DLC:
Tanya
NITARA (Represents the vampire realm.)
Khameleon (Represents Zaterra and has a good storyline related to Reptile. She should have her own reptilean moves.)
Shinnok (Father of Kahn and Raiden)

Last edited:
They are all shit in my opinion, but if MK's very existence depended on one of those characters, I would choose Shujinko because weve seen his entire life basically in MK:D. The other characters are just annoying and have no story IMO.

I would like to say Shujinko cause he was the most relevant to the story but he's a Chameleon, all his moves are borrowed and that's not something I'd want to see.
So Ashrah, cause their needs to be more of a female presence, she's got a different look aka her tatters aren't hanging out all over, and because she's from the Netherrealm, screw all that chaos and order crap. I'd like to see a fatality where she turns into her demon form and shreds somebody.

Maybe Kira with a retooled move set

As much as it wouldn't hurt my feelings for all the new characters from MKD never to be seen again, I'll make exceptions for Havik and Ashrah. Maybe Hotaru, because the idea of an uptight, rule-crazy douche who summons lava is hilarious.

Havik,

Although i dont really want any character introduced in that gaem to be DLC, havik is by far the best. Even though his story will bring in the whole order and chaos realms wich IMO is a waste of time and just a bad story. He was the most original charcter of MKD And had soem cool moves and design.

1. Havik
2. Hotaru
3. Ashrah, but I think her design needs a complete makeover.

These are the three that i would choose. Havik being my first choice because of his completely unique characteristics.
Hotaru, wanting to maintain order, would be his natural enemy, which is acceptable. but he would only be okay if Havik is in there.
Ashrah is very unique and her story has depth. Although i kind of liked her design in MKD, i would agree that she needs a makeover. However, i would NOT put her in a slutty outfit like the other characters, because the point of her character is to become pure, if anything, i'd cover up a little more of her face and hair to give her a somewhat white-female ninja look, but with arabian garbs

Alot of characters look the best they've ever looked for MK9.

So I think they would do some really cool things to Havik if they had him as DLC.

My choices would be:

1. Hotaru: I just thought he was cool when I encountered him in the konquest mode. Then the bastard threw me in jail....

2. Havik: Because his body bending moves are so disturbing.

3. Shujinko: If they actually made him cool then I would be happy with him. He reminds me of Gen from SF, Wang from Tekken, etc...

4. Ashrah: IMO she is the only other character that they added in Deception that wasn't 99% useless being there.

Dairou had more potential than almost every character introduced from MK4 and onwards but they let us down with him. Shame. He had a sick fatality.