DECEPTION new fighters, choose one for DLC.

"What (Deception) new fighter you like to see in DLC

• Total voters
I'd pick Kira, just because I always thought she had potential to be an interesting character. I always thought she got a bit shafted in Deception too

1. Havik because
Spoiler:
He is in noob Saibot's ending, so........yeah

2.Shujinko because he kinda was a big (Therefore rememberable) Part of deception.

Last edited:
Damn, slim pickings, that was a sorry bunch of rejects. I choose Havik. He's humorous in the conquest mode and has a sweet alternate costume. His moves are bizarre and craaaaazy. Boom, boom, ain't it great to be crazy? Giddy and foolish the whole day through. Boom, boom, ain't it great to be crazy?

I want Movado back, how come nobody liked him?
No one likes him because he uses Fruit by the Foot for his special moves and even a fatality.
2.jpg

Didn't his mama teach him not to play with his food. Tisk tisk.

Only from Deception? - Urgh I didn't really like any of them except Ashrah who I thought had a cool story so I guess I'd pick her :)

But chocolate isn't a fruit so it would defeat the purpose of FRUIT by the foot. Ahaha. XP

Hotaru, his obsession with Order was a bit bland but it was a nice difference to all the other characters who are good/evil. He simply wants to win, and maintain Order no matter the cost. His moveset was pretty boss too, although I liked the additions in MKA.

Didn't like almost every sentence Hotaru said have the word "order" in it somewhere? Haha. Bland/rigid personality aside, his Grasshopper Kick is still one of my favorite moves in MK history.

Didn't like almost every sentence Hotaru said have the word "order" in it somewhere? Haha. Bland/rigid personality aside, his Grasshopper Kick is still one of my favorite moves in MK history.
Yeah, I think so, lol. And definitely the Grasshopper kick is one of the coolest moves in the games.