DECEPTION new fighters, choose one for DLC.

"What (Deception) new fighter you like to see in DLC

• Total voters
We already have too many ninjas just like we have too many freezing ability characters. Her story with Noob was actually legit, and if you never played it before go read up. I actually like her style, she's not a complete slut. The hat is cool IMO

Too many nin-? No, i dont understand that concept... lol

shujinko would be interesting if the moves were altered to look as though it was actually him pulling of the insanity, or if hed managed to improve upon them, either way as long as it appears hed adapted them to his style. Interesting but I still wouldnt pick him very often lol. my votes havik, I was so pumped up after seeing him in noobs ending and his zombie themed moves sing to me. havik is classic IMO. and think of how intense his fatalities would be this time around. and the babality... my god it would horribly adorable, zombie baby with a heavy head due to his baby stature, tips over and his head rolls off screen crying while the body sits there crying. but to be honest i dont see any deception kharacters coming out to play in this game.

I think Deception had the worst wave of new characters.

Deadly Alliance had some good ones such as Kenshi, and Frost but they also had Mokap, Hsu Hao, Mavado, and Drahmin. Deception had a higher percent of cool guys to lame guys IMO

Deadly Alliance had some good ones such as Kenshi, and Frost but they also had Mokap, Hsu Hao, Mavado, and Drahmin. Deception had a higher percent of cool guys to lame guys IMO

This is good poll material lol

I'd like a poll with the post MK3 characters and people voting who were the best ones, sadly the site only allow you to set 10 options per poll.

I think Deception had the worst wave of new characters.

thats not saying much, 4/DA werent so hot either.

I think everyone in Deception was horrible except Havik and Hotaru.

Kenshi was the only good new one in DA to me(ok maybe Bo Rai Cho, I just cant hate him for some reson)

and I hate everyone in mk4 except for Quan Chi, but they should have given him his mk4 costume in mk9

Last edited:
I think a polished up havik would make for a good DLC character. Not too great in Deception but I'm sure the kleric of chaos could have some real potential. We all saw how good NRS did with the Kenshi reboot.

I think a polished up havik would make for a good DLC character. Not too great in Deception but I'm sure the kleric of chaos could have some real potential. We all saw how good NRS did with the Kenshi reboot.

I agree. The way they did Kenshi makes me see how much potential Havik has.

Havik is one of he most requested for MK9 i would love to see him re-appear.

He was in Noob's arcade ending. I wouldn't be surprised if he made a come-back.
Noob_saibot_mk9_ending_havik.PNG

Havik or Ashrah . Havik because hes the only character from the Chaosrealm and Ashrah because her story is really cool . And she isnt a girl that is running around in lingerie

Havik. I imagine his x-ray involving something like breaking his own spine to hurt the enemy and breaking his arms to spike foes with a compound fracture. Besides, his humor is lovely.