Mortal Kombat: Songs Inspired By The Warriors preview at amazon mp3 store

One more week until the album drops and I'll be blasting Skrillex all around my hood!

Some really good tracks here... some really bad ones too.

The Good:

1. Mileena's
2. Reptiles's
3. Goro's

The Bad:

1. Kano's (seriously, this should be Sonya's theme from MK I with her 80's arobic gear)
2. Baraka (the entire thing is on youtube... and it's that synthesized acceleration crap the ENTIRE time)

Best - Either Reptile or Baraka for me
Worst - Raiden...seriously..., (Kano close second, just doesn't fit his character, i think it would be better for jade or sonya)

So the original MK album by the Immortals might have been cheesy as hell, but at least it had personality.

To me, these tracks pretty much all sound generic and dull.

Kano's sounds like that stupid cha-cha slide they forced us to do as kids at pep rallies. Great. Now my repressed memories are coming back.

More than half of these songs sound like they belong in F-Zero racing. All that acceleration crap, modern DJ's are continuously disappointing me with how lame and monotonous they are(seems like they all copy each other, that or the entire DJ world is running out of samples to use.
BTW Liu Kang's theme is epic. Congorock should have done the entire album

Not gonna lie, kinda disappointed with Johnny's Theme so far, hopefully hearing the full song changes my mind. Raiden's sounds awesome but I've had my eye on Reptiles theme for the longest time. I <3 Skrillex.