Hara-Kiri !?!?!?

Section_25

Anyone heard anything about these suicide finishing moves being in the new game? Anyone like the idea? If defeated in battle would you want to die by your own hand instead of someone else's? LOL

yeah, i always thought it was straying to far from the original magic of mk, also, the winner should have the right to perform a fatality, the loser doing a hara kiri is just annoying :p

yeah, i always thought it was straying to far from the original magic of mk, also, the winner should have the right to perform a fatality, the loser doing a hara kiri is just annoying :p

I agree with this. The first time I had the cpu perform a hara-kiri on itself I was like: what the hell? I think for this game they should try to stick with the stuff that worked in the old games because that's really what the fans want at this point.

I never minded them. It was always great to off yourself while your friends struggled to get their distance and button input in. I think it'd be cool to see them again in a later game.

You know, over the years the team has tried lots of different ideas and some have worked and others haven't.

I thought that hara-kiris totally fit the mood and spirit of the MK universe.

When I would play online and some tool would just totally wail on me, I'd at least have the satisfaction of performing a hara-kiri, and that really annoyed a lot of people. To me, it was totally worth it because I believe in fighting ethics (if you're obviously better than someone, don't just pummel them without even giving them a chance). So I liked the hara-karis for being a big f you to people who just run around kicking everyone in the behind.

Sadly, I don't think they will be in the game. I also really enjoyed friendships. Unfortunately, I think the only -ality to get in this time is going to be babalities, which were a cute idea, but get old super fast once you see what everyone looks like as a baby.